• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazilian girl commits suicide because of an internet game.

bye fatima your life is over
ob7TUsI.png

mals ae bahia WTFAST IS LIFE

Fatima is GM Hani o_O -jokes

Fatima you use fu.cking glitch in game and when somebody else is using it they get deleted ! The way you are a tutor doesnt mean u can more then others :) Just wait few more days and calar will be back on this server so you will be in depo again asking us to let you go exp after you pay us .... This is hilarious the way you hunt there and other get banned ! You should get banned too .....

Why would anyone still play rl tibia? Waste of money, waste of cash. CipSoft is just ruining the game.

Really? XDD you have retro pvp and normal pvp, what I think Is that you are to lazy to lv up a character, even there are lots of more zones that are not implemented on shadowcores. :] , I can't belive you dont have 9 euros that's what costs premmy, im sure u waste on other useless things ;]

Really? XDD you have retro pvp and normal pvp, what I think Is that you are to lazy to lv up a character, even there are lots of more zones that are not implemented on shadowcores. :] , I can't belive you dont have 9 euros that's what costs premmy, im sure u waste on other useless things ;]
"Lazy", yeah, I played retro pvp server, got deleted at level 90 for botting, and why would I spend time lvling manually, on a game, that I only play to pk/war at? Sure I do have 9 euros/month to spare to premium, but would rather play an OT, where I can war/pk for free, in a much less time.

"Lazy", yeah, I played retro pvp server, got deleted at level 90 for botting, and why would I spend time lvling manually, on a game, that I only play to pk/war at? Sure I do have 9 euros/month to spare to premium, but would rather play an OT, where I can war/pk for free, in a much less time.
Tru Info <3

Back
Top Bottom