• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazilian SPOOF plz verify!!!

ratotbr

Reaction score
Hey LOOK! HOUR in BRAZIL!

spoof.gif

I'm brazilian and this is just, unfair.

I work hard to make a nice server, then some dude go, fake online players and everyone enters his sv thinking it's a good one, c'mon ¬¬"

delete this thread, he sucks at all, A bored boy who whant's to destroy a hard-working from anothers

have player if dont have life ;)
Bot ... ;)
Dont ban the brazillian ;)

Is a good servers :)

is impossible to have it all this time player, just the right XINN search, you enter them in servers and in fact you do not find almost anyone ...

Apart from taking a few commands to see how many players ...

The staff WakeSoft package with DDOS and still online was 299, and was always a certain number, sometimes 199 ...

You have to go after, but xinn never does anything with them.

Why?

I think that the otserlist should not be import with the denunciations of ratotbr, we're already tired of seeing him doing denunciations.
The ratotbr is inconsolable due the servers its no have more success.
ratotbr instead of you're wasting your time with accusations of other OTServ.
Go make a advertisement ot its of more of return.

Poor thing, is already banned, why is that?

I'm not condemning, I'm demonstrating for all to see.

But okay, need to get players to steal ... and you are thinking,

And my servers have not been banned for stealing players, but by paying ...

Hug: D

I really think that Ratotbr words should be taken seriously, like he's saying, it's just impossible to have that amount of players.
I guess Xinn isn't the main administrator right now, I believe he's got some kind of team,
but.. if you wanna ban spoofing servers, I'd advise to ban em all.

they are(was) spoffing, like all br servers, Comone 'little ****' - u cant make a good server. U suck... ;(

Back