• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

brazol down guys

lol, down 2 lvld which i will gain tomorrow again or maybe not...but you guys still making me famous never had so many ppl spamming me in my whole tibia life

we killed you a haha
we did it yuuupi

lol

considering you guys have died 5-10 times trying to kill him I'd say he has a lead of 7-1 right now, you got a bit of catching up to do..

sincerely,
the best pvper ever to live.

cry is free bless is not

lol

you died in ankhramun after come to kill me , you and 5 of your 8 team members .
you cried so hard that day felt so bad that you came to kill me in thais with the entire team lmao

you only make me famous which is why i keep playing

keep creating threads when you kill me , it makes me feel legendary, epic or something like that
too bad it won't happen many times coz you need your entire team online to kill a mage

lol

you died in ankhramun after come to kill me , you and 5 of your 8 team members .
you cried so hard that day felt so bad that you came to kill me in thais with the entire team lmao

keep creating threads when you kill a player , it makes me feel legendary, epic or something like that

^

Remember when you said it :>?

lol

keep creating threads when you kill me , it makes me feel legendary, epic or something like that
too bad it won't happen many times coz you need your entire team online to kill a mage
do you want my name lol
kimus is my name in game but i rly dont know why you are so mad asking that we both know you and your friends dont have power to kill me and will find soem excuses soon
00:01 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Trevor Luciferus. He was killed by Xabor Tankzor.
???
cry is free

^

Remember when you said it :>?

I remember everything because you guys as soon as i login start to spam me with random trash talk xD
The difference between us is that i don't create threads when my team kills one of your team members, its rly a waste of time .
You can say whatever you want but this thread only proves how much you guys love me and consider me some kind of legend .

You created threads asking gms to ban me
You created a video when you guys killed one of my chars boting afk
You guys spam me 24h when i am online begging for my attention

and now this thread

You have no idea how many players like you did exactly what you do now, and every time they leave they let my name in the memory of more players .
The day i retire i will be remembered as a player that has other players creating threads after kill him , and you my friend, you will not even been remembered because you are just a pk team member

I remember everything because you guys as soon as i login start to spam me with random trash talk xD
The difference between us is that i don't create threads when my team kills one of your team members, its rly a waste of time .
You can say whatever you want but this thread only proves how much you guys love me and consider me some kind of legend .

You created threads asking gms to ban me
You created a video when you guys killed one of my chars boting ark
You guys spam me 24h when i am online begging for my attention

and now this thread

You have no idea how many players like you did exactly what you do now, and every time they leave they let my name in the memory of more players .
The day i retire i will be remembered as a player that has other players creating threads after kill him, and you my friend, you will not even been remembered because you are just a pk team member
you will be remembered as the most retarded and annoying person on this entire ot
even gm calls you retarded ?
rly if you think are some kind of legend just suicide now plz
one more time im gonna tell you this
CRY IS FREE BLESS IS NOT U GOT UR TICKET TO TEMPLE NOW BE QUIET SON

you will be remembered as the most retarded and annoying person on this entire ot
even gm calls you retarded ?
rly if you think are some kind of legend just suicide now plz
one more time im gonna tell you this
CRY IS FREE BLESS IS NOT U GOT UR TICKET TO TEMPLE NOW BE QUIET SON

gm]s made me tutor on this server
bless is not free but i am rich in game and in rl while you are poor in both so i don't care
stop spam me in game because i can't play properly i will be forced to ignore you and your team

gm]s made me tutor on this server
bless is not free but i am rich in game and in rl while you are poor in both so i don't care
stop spam me in game because i can't play properly i will be forced to ignore you and your team
i wrote 2 things to you, bb and
00:01 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Trevor Luciferus. He was killed by Xabor Tankzor.
but if u wanna call that spam sure xd only proves how retarded you really are :<
ye brah i live in the street in the hood like waddup i got a big cock

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie utulie
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantie
A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadow's call