• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

brazols missclick in market huehue

Join My Joint

Reaction score
got 3 premmy scrolls for 1'6kk, thx brazolcores

fUvVFIX.png

1TVIqbK.png

Nowhere in this photo is there proof a brazilian player sold those scrolls...

wow, profit around 15kk wooow
now you are milionaaieraaa

joke, noob. :D

Definetely was a brazol, we brazol like to do charity with poor people and noob players like you, it's a shame you can't have what we have, so we help you to get a part of we have, so you can be happy and post on forums, call your parents, jerk off watching your tibia screen,etc

You're welcome

Definetely was a brazol, we brazol like to do charity with poor people and noob players like you, it's a shame you can't have what we have, so we help you to get a part of we have, so you can be happy and post on forums, call your parents, jerk off watching your tibia screen,etc

You're welcome

you cant have what we have? rly nigg@? bananas? that 50% citizens of rio live in slums?that you even cant build stadiums for World Cup? ye its so much to be jealousy on ^^

Wow, you are buying on market and selling for more? I smell someone that needs to get a life.
yes i have no life, maybe people who has 10 moneymakers have more life lol

wow, profit around 15kk wooow
now you are milionaaieraaa

joke, noob. :D

its lunch money i know, but i promise that i havent worked in a mcdonalds to pay this, or suck dick to whole staff like top 10...

You're welcome

brazol need to steal bikes to buy a wooden computer? brazol need to go along the streets searching wifi? neymar is a faggot? ... all yes

wooden+computer.jpg
say THX

I was talking about tibia...lol
But if you wanna talk about real life

@Join My Joint
1- Fuck neymar...he is really faggot
2- Wtf wi-fi? lol
3- Wooden computer? Its funny to hear that since we all are playing a 2d game that doesn't need a better system than windows 98, I wonder if your pc is not made from wood exported from brazil.

@JoeJoeMahad
1- 50% of rio living on slum? LOL where did you read that??? so fucking hilarious hahahaha, I really don't care about Rio, because Rio is a tourist state to me, because of his beauty, and about 50% of Rio population living in slum, hahahaha, you're so fucking wrong, please stop embarrasing yourself on forums.
2- If there wasn't stadiums the cup would be cancelled don't you think??Instead...it starts on June 12th, 2014, and You'll be watching as everybody else
3- Yes I bet you are jealous, and I bet you would pay a visit to brazil if you can afford it, we have one of most beautiful countries and foods of all world.
4- Where you from LOL?

You guys stop saying banana, it's kind of Old, nobody laughs anymore and it only make you seems stupid...it's like when you lose an argument, all you can spam is...BANANA BANANA BANANA...it's like a retard BR saying HU3HU3HU3HU3

It's ridiculous

Back