• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaded Salmon

Do you like breaded salmon?

• Total voters
and the peruvian spicy creamy chicken or aji gallina
aji-de-gallina-3.jpg

not sure if food or shit

I don't really have any recipes but like

Things that you should try

1. Mexican pizza
Put beans on tortilla
Put cheese on beans
Put taco meat on cheese
Maybe put taco sauce on top of the meat, if you're in to that sort of thing
2. Tortilla pizza
Pretty much a pepperoni pizza, but on a tortilla. Good shit. You can also substitute the tomato sauce for taco sauce which actually works pretty well
3. Cajun tuna something or other
Get some tuna (like, starkist tuna or something)
Put it in a bowl
Put some mayo in there
Put some salt and pepper in there
Pour some cajun seasoning in there
Also chopped up hard-boiled egg whites (optional)
Mix it up

I need to try putting vinegar in there next time I make it so I can see if that's any good (will report back with results if I end up doing that)
4. Banana Dogs
If you like being healthy (lol yeah right you fucking loser no you don't like being healthy):
Put some honey on a hot dog bun
Put a banana in it
Top it with granola, kiwi, strawberry jelly, etc.
5. Honey mustard chicken wrap
Get a tortilla
Put some shredded cheddar (or whatever cheese you prefer) on it
Put some boneless fried chicken on top of the cheese (or grilled chicken if you're a fucking faggot who doesn't like fried chicken for some reason)
Top it with shredded lettuce
Pour honey mustard on top
Wrap the tortilla​

I don't really have any recipes but like

Things that you should try

1. Mexican pizza
Put beans on tortilla
Put cheese on beans
Put taco meat on cheese
Maybe put taco sauce on top of the meat, if you're in to that sort of thing
2. Tortilla pizza
Pretty much a pepperoni pizza, but on a tortilla. Good shit. You can also substitute the tomato sauce for taco sauce which actually works pretty well
3. Cajun tuna something or other
Get some tuna (like, starkist tuna or something)
Put it in a bowl
Put some mayo in there
Put some salt and pepper in there
Pour some cajun seasoning in there
Also chopped up hard-boiled egg whites (optional)
Mix it up

I need to try putting vinegar in there next time I make it so I can see if that's any good (will report back with results if I end up doing that)
4. Banana Dogs
If you like being healthy (lol yeah right you fucking loser no you don't like being healthy):
Put some honey on a hot dog bun
Put a banana in it
Top it with granola, kiwi, strawberry jelly, etc.
5. Honey mustard chicken wrap
Get a tortilla
Put some shredded cheddar (or whatever cheese you prefer) on it
Put some boneless fried chicken on top of the cheese (or grilled chicken if you're a fucking faggot who doesn't like fried chicken for some reason)
Top it with shredded lettuce
Pour honey mustard on top
Wrap the tortilla​

thanks for the contribution to the post, sounds delicious

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but making breakfast for a family of four, or more, is a daunting task -- my mom and I always had a difficult time even working as a team. Props to every short order cook because I can never seem to find a way to put breakfast on the table at the same time or at the same temperature for each person. Pancakes never come out perfectly and they require constant tending; French toast makes a mess and you have to be careful not to cover your counter in eggs; you always burn some toast (even though it's the easiest task); and don't even try to make eggs for everyone, unless they all agree on scrambled. You're using practically every appliance in your kitchen at the same time. Just talking about it stresses me out.

Back