• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaking the rules.

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of the blocker, not as extreme as usual but still illegal.
64kkk3.png

Now i moved away from him and level spy up to get the screenshot of them in the act.
9s9kt2.png

Clearly they are abusing this by mcing chars, there are 11 chars there not including the one ek blocking.
@Mark @Hani @Siramix I have supplied the evidence and they are online, now would be the time to take action.

Thanks for reporting, Eclipse Stark has been banned for 7 days.

The others who were killing Deepling Guards while he was blocking are all in jail, with final warning.

Ur really fucking crazy? u can move Eclipse! i dont know retard people, u can convince monster and move the flower, its sucks this!

Ur really fucking crazy? u can move Eclipse! i dont know retard people, u can convince monster and move the flower, its sucks this!
Even if you can do so, it is against the rules and they need to be punished.

The others who were killing Deepling Guards while he was blocking are all in jail, with final warning.

why im dont got 7 days ban and final warning?

Finally they get what they deserve thank you

Ramon get over it I don't see how its fair if you guys get to mass level without ever being killed when everyone else has to do it the correct way play the game correctly or get punished for it. I'm pretty sure it's not hard to follow simple rules.

u say play correctly when ur team and urs fight with nv? have 4 chars bot with mc and u say play correctly? come on! get over fucking noob! @anthonyxxx

and @Bogart if u can convince creature not its trap noobek! i dont know what is ur fucking rules, if u want take ur finger and put in ur ass!

@ramonstrike lmfao don't even try and talk about navi, erwebox admitted to me you guys were using navi for combos and potting so don't try and say we're the ones fighting with navi. When do i bot with 4 chars? tell me when because I bot 1 char at a time so I dont get banned like your dumbass

in some time i send one picture of ur chars, ur team not is really hahaha, and not we never use nav noobek! ur team in every war fight with nav because dont have hands!

@ramonstrike great comebacks then provide a picture of these characters you speak of. Your the one getting caught on screenshots over and over again for violating the rules it should be a deletion at this point.

lol ye i said we used navi FOR ONE FIGHT just for fun doesnt mean we use navi always like ur team use it for pot cause they dont have hands

lol ye i said we used navi FOR ONE FIGHT just for fun doesnt mean we use navi always like ur team use it for pot cause they dont have hands
One fight is one fight too much. Even if just for fun, you used it in "player versus player situation" and the rules say its not allowed.
xrKt3eq.png

Clear? I think so.
And now, Mark please ban for that guy :)

in some time i send one picture of ur chars, ur team not is really hahaha, and not we never use nav noobek! ur team in every war fight with nav because dont have hands!
my f4 = potion my f1 = sd i dont need navi stupid you DID WRONG YOU BEEN WARNED NOW FACE TIME :D

every1 knows u use navi tali.. u uploaded screenshot with full mage.. haha

my f4 = potion my f1 = sd i dont need navi stupid you DID WRONG YOU BEEN WARNED NOW FACE TIME :D
sure?
when you get to fight you never had any battle without navigation Remember? NEVER

We had always Navigation on

Back