• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breskhor Showoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breskhor

the dragon lord
Reaction score
Hey guys! How are u?

Well, I not have a topic here yet, until now.

My name is Brendon, 20 years old. I'm a Graphic Designer and Developer in free time, currently sprites is my biggest profit. Some of you may know me as Nogard.
I started my attempts with sprites in 2009 if I remember correctly, with an engine called Eclipse Origins. But, I found my evolution with Tibia graphics, and your angle a bit strange for me. I tried, tried, tried and finally I got, nothing too fancy, but it was a start.
I started sprites selling in 2013. And now, I'm here. I would say that 90% of my clients are "non-Tibia" game, but I like work with textures and lighting.

I would like to do something for separate dates, but unfortunately do not have time at now. Some sprites, old and new;

Sem_t_tulo.png

Shenron_With_Water_Mark.jpg
Kme_Goku.gif

image.jpg

Itachi_Susanoo2_c_pia.jpg

example.png

00_Zardgif.gif

image.png

latias_and_latios.gif

000_Kyurem.png

0_gif.gif

Waiting for you comment. :D

Last edited:
Nice to see you here Nogard!

Good job, I'm waiting for more :)

Looks a bit strange, because the white background I think;

Sem_Titulo_2.gif

Last edited:
I'm avaiable for work. You can contact me here or skype: b.nogard.

Welcome to OTLand mate.
Your sprites look great, I can definitely see in your first post a difference in quality between some of them, which just alludes to how improved your skills got over time. That black hydra and onyx look amazing.

Eager to see more! :D

I dislike anime, especially DBz-type, but those are awesome pieces of art. I just don't like those flat ones. "Isometric" are much better.

Thanks for all comments! :D

More dbz characters:

2p_1.png

Picollo_Nappa.png

Marvel heroes (available for sale):

fhgif.gif

Awesome, really like your sprites :)
Isometric Janemba is my favorite one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back