• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring back Icechaw!

Should Twifysoft create a high exp server?

• Hell yea!

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • I could care less and am wasting my time reading, and voting on this thread.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • tl;tr

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never understood why people enjoyed IceChaw, everyone was level 1000 and then I come on my level 200 :/

I would rather see an lowrated server, single rate like 5x or something...(no stages) It's long time since ots have had these kind of servers, only custom rpg has low rate,

What characters were u guys playing on icechaw? I played Amber D, Gaanja and Klaas

I vote no ofc, was one of the most ridiculous servers I ever saw... Twinforce was much better server then Icechaw in my opinion.

The old WarCore (the real map) and IceChaw were really fun, I'd love to see either of those back online.

Really fun?What?Using lvls 1000 mages and atk fallow and ue all the time, wars without mws?killing ferumbras solo? Srry maybe it's me but I dont really see what's so funny:confused:

it was rly good server at begin before everyone reach 1000 lvls there xD kinda fun server to play

Moonhawk then. I was playing there some time. Low exp, low loot rate, great fun and wars where every crystal coin counts!
Much betteer then high exp noobs ots where you only go to spam ue's and don't care on anything...

Back