• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring back oldschool tibia - one last attempt. 1/11/12

Reaction score

On november 1st 2012, I will make a thread on the official Tibia forums to try to persuade Cipsoft to get an official oldschool tibia server.

If you remember (and were part of it) this also happened the beginning of this year which had over 800 signatures but they still declined it.
Now, with the help of a steady, oldschool community via the game + the Facebook group (Log In | Facebook) we'll try one more time to get the attention of Cipsoft.
If we advertise this on every forum or community we know (read: tibianic forum, otland forum, facebook, skype, msn, real life) TOGETHER with the current Tibia community we might have a small chance.

Its not gonna take a huge effort, it could be fun to see what it will turn out to + it might even work.
Tibia is going downhill, servers are filled with botters and the remaining (nonbotter/forum community) are fed up aswell..... we could all give it a shot.

What you can do to help us.
1: Get/make an account on real Tibia;
2: Show this message to all the people you know;
3: Sign the thread on November 1st.
4: Sign the petition

Sammy's promo movie:

[video=youtube;Vu6X6SAx9Xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu6X6SAx9Xk&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

Old attempt: Bring Back Old Tibia! - Tibianews.net

Last edited:
I will sign it for sure!,
but i don't believe that cipsoft will give in to this, because that would mean they admit that they made bad decisions in the past and they won't do that i'm afraid :/

but i Hope it works ^^

The community won't ever change again. It'll stay the same.
Tibia will be full of botters and if this server is created, some guy will make a bot and start selling it.

The only way for this to work is for CipSoft to give it their "all".

Glad to see the effort, but nothing will come out of it, stuff like this has been made countless time already and CIP won't go back simply because they believe that everything they did is a good thing and like hehemidu said, if they went back it would mean that they admit they were wrong, which I doubt they will never do, not even if CIP is facing bankruptcy, even knowing that doing so might bring back players

Thats true, CIPsoft would never admit there mistakes, but on the last try they didn't really project that message in their response. I don't got that information right now, but it was always being discussed and projected forward rather then a clear "no". So I honostly believe there's a small chance.

They never say flat out no because the moment they did it they would lose the "old-school" players for real, while if they keep delaying and not saying an outright no they can at least keep some of them while they wait for a possible turn-around

I'm definetly going to sign it.. I played rl tibia month ago and bought myself 90 pacc, when i saw how rl tibia looks like atmi dont ever want to login !

I think it would be cool if they added on to the map as they sort of did before (old towns, items, etc.), and made it where you could "time travel" back (in game) and :play in the past", per say. Take it as far as when you time travel, your outfits change, your spells change, etc. ;)
its a cool idea, but most of the stuff people complain are other stuff like hotkeys, vocation balancing, etc stuff that you can't fix like that..

It is worth a shot, and i am going to sign for sure, but i doubt that it will do anything. People have tried the same thing before you and nothing has happened so far.

Even if it fail cause it will for sure fail, at least we will get much more ppl to third server of tibianic-realots, right? Which is more secure from bots than rl tibia servers.

Still, thats not the proposal. Cipsoft did state that they keep a backup of every protocol version they have in the previous attempt. Just one server is what we ask for, I can tell you - it would be the most crowded server for a long, long time.

We have atleast 900+ signs if you watch this link ; http://classictibia.com/ ; + ; Tibianic-hr.org ; the facebook likes are both around 950.
If all start spamming the thread on Tibia.com's forums and show the community on real tibia that we mean real business they might even help us as commented.
This is a really great idea and I really wish that people make a good decision and join to this gathering.
If we really put some effort on doing this it can/will be consequences hopefully!!

I don't know, but a good idea could be to tell everybody to copy and paste a thread made and post it, that will mean there are over 30 threads of this and we can go on and on and on?

I will
Sign it !
Will You post link here? Me and my friend will definitly sign it!
If I had 1million US Dollars i would ask them
To open an oldschool world again ;)

I would even play it if it was premmyonly world!

Ideas how to protest better:
-There are more ideas of protest:
-spamming the forums(someone proposed it but we may seem too noobish)
- all signing that everyone who signed wont buy premium account anymore
-Or what a world in an mmorpg did was : the players all meet ingame
At a place and protested sending in many screens of the protest!
-We also could do other way of protest by not logging in a day. In another mmropg it succeeded. The world had only about 500 players online which was pretty low there

I spread it out:
Bring back oldschool tibia!one lastAttempt 1/11/12 - Tibia ML Forum

here to make some hope:

edited quotes from leonidas

King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against botters, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

The botters outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any oldschoollover. This day we rescue a world from botters and new failure updates and new sprites and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that over 900 *oldschool lovers gave everything to bring old times back ;)

Last edited:
To show them how many we are we could also email them. I'd do anything to convince them to open up an oldschool server.

Back