• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring back oldschool tibia - one last attempt. 1/11/12

I've seen some threads that people want to spam the boards.
Please don't do this. I know for sure CipSoft will not even look at the threads but just instadelete them including the main one.

Just sign it, that's the best thing you can do and @up maybe we can email them too.

Spamming is not the answer, because if you didn't notice, it violates Tibia's rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, gz on posting otland on official tibia fansites.

Indeed, one thread looks pretty weak no matter how many pages i has though. If everyone emailed them it'd show how many people actually wants this to happen. The most important thing is to get a lot of people to sign the thread though.

Tell your skype friends who plays tibia, your msn friends, your rl friends and everyone you can tell.

Why don't you guys try change.org? I think it sends one e-mail with the petition per each signature.

I've seen some threads that people want to spam the boards.
Please don't do this. I know for sure CipSoft will not even look at the threads but just instadelete them including the main one.

Just sign it, that's the best thing you can do and @up maybe we can email them too.

Spamming is not the answer, because if you didn't notice, it violates Tibia's rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, gz on posting otland on official tibia fansites.

We are an tibia community, too , eh?
If CIP wanted to do smth against otland they could have done it alrdy since a long time ...

We are an tibia community, too , eh?
If CIP wanted to do smth against otland they could have done it alrdy since a long time ...

No we are an Open Tibia community (whats left of it anyway) and yes, they probably would, but I've never seen any thread in official fansites or tibia.com about open tibia forums.

That's a good idea santi

Well I'd say get on it like right now, there's not a lot of time and if you guys don't spread it early, it won't get a lot of signatures.

Useless. The problem of new Tibia servers is the money hungry developers and the idiotic players. Cipsoft has nothing to do with either. And if the only focus of this thread is real Tibia (not OT servers) then this thread should be moved since it's under the OpenTibia subforum.

No we are an Open Tibia community (whats left of it anyway) and yes, they probably would, but I've never seen any thread in official fansites or tibia.com about open tibia forums.

And explain to me both of you, what they could of done to OTLand? I don't know anything which is not allowed to be done as open tibia is completely different to tibia. Even has a new OTClient comming up.

And explain to me both of you, what they could of done to OTLand? I don't know anything which is not allowed to be done as open tibia is completely different to tibia. Even has a new OTClient comming up.

Well, they could do nothing to Otland. I was exaggerating. But, anyone using their client to login to a server can be prosecuted afaik. Don't really think they care anymore.

OTLand is pretty much safe, the only thing they can annoy us with afaik is Real Maps in the Downloads Section, everything else is cool(I may be wrong since I know pretty much nothing about laws & copyrights and whatnot)

They can go after servers because of the clients and the sprites though..

If you can, try to edit that letter and make a good one, you know, like a real letter giving reasons and stuff.

Pretty sure I've read a statement by CM Mirade once upon a time saying that CipSoft isn't even contemplating adding an oldschool server. But what's there to lose, CipSoft is the only one who will lose anything here

Pretty sure I've read a statement by CM Mirade once upon a time saying that CipSoft isn't even contemplating adding an oldschool server. But what's there to lose, CipSoft is the only one who will lose anything here

I remember reading that they won't do it because it would take too much work and people wouldn't be able to agree on a client version (isn't that what polls are for?)... I would love to see it happening but I don't think they will, nevertheless I'm gunna sign the petition.

Signed but I doubt it'll help. Tho, I believe they could higher the price of premium 3x for old school servers as the most people playing those are the ones that was there when those were real tibia, which most likely have that kinda money right now, and would be willing to pay so for an old school server. They could even change their income completely by this.

Such arguments should be included in writing a letter to them, along with a petition of (at least) 1.000 subscribers. Do that, and you (might) have a chance.

I contributed with a sign and a logical argument for a greater income on their side. Everyone else should at least sign it aswell. Cheers

Worth a try, although I am 103 on Aurera and it's been pretty fun.

#forabettertibia

Lol tell me I won't hold Mirade/Craban hostage till we get what we want >;]

Edit: GAIL start typing up a PERFECT forum post for tibia.com

Last edited:
Back