• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring Evolera.se back

Goldie Goatie

Reaction score
Hello dear evolerians!

I Recently got back to tibia ot and to my surprise I noticed that evolera.se had died, I did some digging and found out that willes files had been released and that was the main reason his server died. After this a guy named Maydel started picking fights and eventually wille gave up. At the moment maydel got the "biggest" evolera server and i've tried playing it for some time and I just have to say... IT IS ABSOLUTLY TRASH! The guy is never online there are bots and exp abusers everywhere, bugs in every corner and to top it all off he reset the server every few weeks to gain more cash.

I was now thinking of starting a new evolera server which will be taken seriously, have the rules it once had, new updates etc but the truth is, there is literally no evolera files on the internet.

So, Here I am asking the evolera community to help me out and send me the files. If there are any other souls out there longing to bring back the old evolera please contact me, I would love meet some serious people who could help me start up a real evolera server!

Best regards, Goldie

You're definetly posting in the wrong Forum :p Should probably be posted in Discussions.

But you're more than welcome to try out my newly opened server Revolution OT

I listen to my community and update and patch things every day.

Yours,
Bubbakushy

You're definetly posting in the wrong Forum :p Should probably be posted in Discussions.

But you're more than welcome to try out my newly opened server Revolution OT

I listen to my community and update and patch things every day.

Yours,
Bubbakushy
Thanks for your reply, i will do another post in the right forum, thanks for the answer!

It's correct board, As it seems he is not looking for a discussion, He is requesting Evolera's data-pack.
I am asking the evolera community to help me out and send me the files.
I have seen 4-5 threads like this one during the past year and the owners of Evolera never replied back, So for me it looks like
They have lost the files, They don't care or they won't release/share the data-pack.
Even if someone shared it, It will be too old data-pack and based on old TFS version which is full of issues.
I am not sure why everyone is requesting such little content server, I think it can be fully copied/done in a month if you gonna create it from scratch.
Or you can create your own custom server based on your own ideas which should be better than Evolera
Tell me if I am wrong and you want a Discussion so I can move your thread and/or change your thread title.

Last edited:
It's correct board, As it seems he is not looking for a discussion, He is requesting Evolera's data-pack.

I have seen 4-5 threads like this one during the past year and the owners of Evolera never replied back, So for me it looks like
They have lost the files, They don't care or they won't release/share the data-pack.
Even if someone shared it, It will be too old data-pack and based on old TFS version which is full of issues.
I am not sure why everyone is requesting such little content server, I think it can be fully copied/done in a month if you gonna create it from scratch.
Or you can create your own custom server based on your own ideas which should be better than Evolera
Tell me if I am wrong and you want a Discussion so I can move your thread and/or change your thread title.
Thanks for your answer.
Yeah I was looking to get the files and not discuss with other people, however a guy have already sended me the files so i'm not sure if this thread should be closed or if it still should remain opened.

Back