• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bringing Back UmbyOTs

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
I have been thinking for a long time about deciding whether or not to recreate this Project. And I have decided that it is time to do so if no one is going to step up to the plate to create a decent open tibia war server. I absolutely loved umbys years and years ago, it was most definitely the best war server that there ever was. Perfect combat formulas, perfectly scripted quests, balanced vocations the list goes on and on.

If you loved UmbyOTs and you have a way of somehow helping towards getting this server completed and online please do leave me a message and we can talk.

Much appreciated,
Chris

thumbsup300px.jpg

@xor Anything you can find I can convert it to 8.6.

Did you Use to help Oso~ with scripting? Or?

It is still in the making as I currently posted Above^.

More importantly I am in dire need of help regarding the mapping part of this.
If you feel your memory is sharp on remembering how the old umbys map use to be and want to join the staff on Umbys 2.0 please private message me.

Thanks

Anything I can do to help I will. I'm not very experienced with scripting and such but I'm willing to learn. I did a little bit with my cousin when he ran a server but that's it. I miss umbys...

Back