• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent broadcast level 0.3.5

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
hello i releasing mine idea :p its realy easy script but i think idea is not bad... then player advance 200 lvl will by autobroadcast... playname advanced 200 lvl :D i hope us enjoy it and dont forgot to rep me ;)

Peapols Like's thoose things :)

xml:

Code:
	<event type="advance" name="level" event="script" value="level.lua"/>

level.lua

Lua:
function onAdvance(cid, skill, oldlevel, newlevel)
local name = getCreatureName(cid)
        if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 9963) ~= 1 and skill == SKILL__LEVEL and newlevel >= 200) then
                doBroadcastMessage("CONGRATULATIONS " ..  name .. "! You advanced 200 level!")
                setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 9963, 1)
                end
        return TRUE
end

and put in login.lua

Code:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "level")

here is ss how it looking.

9999z.png

You don't need to use storage? ;s
Code:
	if(skill == SKILL__LEVEL and newlevel == 200) then
		doBroadcastMessage("CONGRATULATIONS " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. "! You advanced level 200!")
	end
end

You don't need to use storage? ;s
Code:
	if(skill == SKILL__LEVEL and newlevel == 200) then
		doBroadcastMessage("CONGRATULATIONS " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. "! You advanced level 200!")
	end
end

then the peapol if die and by example 199 and again get 200 lvl it will broadcast and it will looks foolish... so for that i added storrage...

Give me rep ! :D

Damn too late :D somebody wanna gift me ideas i so wanna script but dont know what :D

Back