• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BR'S GOTTA GO

Chris Hawco

Mr Hawco
Reaction score
GO ON ANNI WITH 3 BRS AND THEY'LL KILL YOU ONCE U KILL THE FIRST 2 DEMONS. CONGRATULATIONS.. YOUR COUNTRY DID NOTHING AT THE OLYMPICS. :D

Why so mad over 100k? infact why so mad over a gajm lol? retarded mexican
mexican=br
still nie znam good he scammed you!

lmfao I don' bot either which is the funniest part, you think it's so hard to kill someone because everyone uses bots. I get my levels by manually hunting, enjoy scrubs lol

k I retract my previous statement, kids that kill people at the stupidest times when you're supposed to be on a team are psychotic little bastards lol

25000000000 hour ? i only log 2 hours stamina and out
Are you fucking retarded? I Said 2500 and you probably pasted that months ago. I feel sorry for your apes that you so call parents. Living in the basement and only on "2 hours stamina and out". Sure thing

k I retract my previous statement, kids that kill people at the stupidest times when you're supposed to be on a team are psychotic little bastards lol
I agree, it's retarded. But once you end up doing it to someone else. It's the funniest shit ever. ;d

Back