• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bruhs exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
when sum1 atks u tibia shows u whos atking marked with the black outline of the creature/player? By combo botting this appeared all at the same time of all the players except for the melee guys. Leaving me with the conclusion that some1 was the SD leader or w.e

all of u except niggers and royal were mages so chillax thats a 2:9 ratio :D

Pleaseeeee assume that because we all attack the same person (that's what you're supposed to do btw) we're using a combo bot.

OH BTW, Think of something original because you're an idiot for using that one, esp. considering you refer to us as the Bruhs.

Pleaseeeee assume that because we all attack the same person (that's what you're supposed to do btw) we're using a combo bot.

OH BTW, Think of something original because you're an idiot for using that one, esp. considering you refer to us as the Bruhs.

I don't refer to u as the bruhs u girls* are a group of girls called the sistuhs and btw when u attack the same person usually not wvery1 attacks at the exact same second there's delays between sum players... It's obvious whe sum1 is combo botting

Btw....UMADSIS?

Did I hear what I think I did?!

DID YOU SAY TURTLES?!:blink:

I don't refer to u as the bruhs u girls* are a group of girls called the sistuhs and btw when u attack the same person usually not wvery1 attacks at the exact same second there's delays between sum players... It's obvious whe sum1 is combo botting

Well, good luck as a basketball star... obviously you'll go nowhere on intellect.

We also use vent, makin it easier to communicate and to change targets.

Yo make characters on a real map OT... Then OB us LMFAO! You'd get the shit fucked out of your ear lol you think you guys are good, try with real tibia damage and healing, what would happen? you would be looking around for TP's to sneak us cause you've never leant how to use boats. honestly... people talk shit about us on CYNTARA (A CUSTOM SERVER) play us on an actual server and we'd cut out your eyes and skull fuck you.

so what.,answer.,lets finally rape those idiots.,?

We're too good of a real map team, for you to ""Rape"" us lol you guys don't have the intellect to OB us on a real map. some of you would get mwalled off so fast you wouldn't know what hit you.
Forget the 3 Bruhs vs guild thing try this...

5 Bruhs VS 25!

Score: 19-5 We win...
RETARDED_COMBO_BOT_.cam

And yes they were combo botting...

If you don't have tibiacam go to Tibiacam.tv I'm guessing all you sad fucks don't have 8.54 either so go ahead and download that to.

stop talk about rl ot map.,
whe are on cyntara.,
so fuck ea of ya ;D

Bitches bitching about other bitches. Nothing to see here~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back