• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bruhs Vs. Take Life

Shits about to get huge, so advert your eyes unless you want them to bleed with the enormity of my next sentence.

SHUT THE HELL UP THIS IS A WAR THREAD. RAVIN YOU HAVE JHERI CURLS, STATIK YOU'RE BLACK. NUFF SAID

Lets keep on with the cams.

I'd like to see some from Take Life if they'd ever wish to fight us... :\

Shits about to get huge, so advert your eyes unless you want them to bleed with the enormity of my next sentence.

SHUT THE HELL UP THIS IS A WAR THREAD. RAVIN YOU HAVE JHERI CURLS, STATIK YOU'RE BLACK. NUFF SAID

Lets keep on with the cams.

I'd like to see some from Take Life if they'd ever wish to fight us... :\
Nerd rage 101?

I always forget to start the cam :( i would have loved to showed you the 5:0

like i said
üborpvpskills of dooming imba skillz that fuck us all!

so you only go teamhunt and never fight? i would be glad if i may join

26 07 10 Cyntara Legends Fight 4 0 Defense Broke cam

Spaackk fakes an AFK to haha cause the first time we checked like 10 seconds before he wasnt on that square

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

like u :)

Back