• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Bruhs

i like how you flame me Raxor but you didnt manage to count a combo on vent did you? oh w8 whats a combo me just can spam!!!
But i think we combod him after my default combotimer :D

i like how you flame me Raxor but you didnt manage to count a combo on vent did you? oh w8 whats a combo me just can spam!!!
But i think we combod him after my default combotimer :D

1) you weren't even in vent how would you know? we weren't trying to combo those 2 guys anyways
2) we killed them AFTER YOU LEFT and had said we're idiots and can't do anything.
3) spamming people saying"DUDE SUMMON DS PUSH BOXES" in pm's isn't how we make decisions in battle. i had to get para to explain to you multiple times that i couldn't summon cause there was no room but you were to battle horny to listen

:wub:

you killed those 2 guys cause they sucked hard what about that? usually you cant kill any ek+pala healing each other with 4 shooters and you dont get anything about what i said cause your dumb :) learn to break defences

you killed those 2 guys cause they sucked hard what about that? usually you cant kill any ek+pala healing each other with 4 shooters and you dont get anything about what i said cause your dumb :) learn to break defences

You know all about how to break defenses cause you ve lost ours twice so far that I've been there for resulting in your whole team dying. You obviously can't handle being wrong which is why members of fc left and you were kicked from the team. The people who lead our battles have a mic in vent, not a nerd raging kid spamming default so stop trying. Go back to YouTube rap videos cause this ain't your thing :thumbup:

edit: are you going to change your sig now that you attack your own team more than the enemy during a battle?

:p raxor youre nothing but a joke..i LEFT the guild and wasnt kicked first of all and i know more about defences than you as youre whole PVP is nothing but a joke or how 3 shooters can kill 1 ek and pala healing each other? if you wanna see what i wanted to do (you were too retarded to do) just msg me i will show you :) so you get some skill :) and how can you say i ruined 2 defences? If there are 4 eks and 2 mages in the defence how is it possible you target the ek who is in the defence (lvl1000) instead of the 800 pala? and why does not any of the 3 other eks heal me? and w8 grizzly got pushed out of the defence not me i just dashed back in as you already lost it. I have to cam more battles to show you that YOU sucks not me :)

:p raxor youre nothing but a joke..i LEFT the guild and wasnt kicked first of all and i know more about defences than you as youre whole PVP is nothing but a joke or how 3 shooters can kill 1 ek and pala healing each other? if you wanna see what i wanted to do (you were too retarded to do) just msg me i will show you :) so you get some skill :) and how can you say i ruined 2 defences? If there are 4 eks and 2 mages in the defence how is it possible you target the ek who is in the defence (lvl1000) instead of the 800 pala? and why does not any of the 3 other eks heal me? and w8 grizzly got pushed out of the defence not me i just dashed back in as you already lost it. I have to cam more battles to show you that YOU sucks not me :)

you obviously will never admit that rushing out of a defence when its 5 v15 + lws is stupid so no point in trying to convince you :(

it wasnt 5vs15 it was like 8 vs 12 and Saints and me won a 2vs6 so why is it impossible to win 8vs12?

it wasnt 5vs15 it was like 8 vs 12 and Saints and me won a 2vs6 so why is it impossible to win 8vs12?

Play A Mage in a lw battle when there's 3+ lws lured when your fighting pallys then you ll know why you don't rush out like an idiot

Reds army + a bunch of other people, in north BKB area.

reds army was full of beaners, and pvpless kids
w,e guild they call themselves now days is just pvpless kids, without the dozens of ppl.

Back