• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bryan Elgenderz- Do not Trust / Report

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
He trys to obtain your skype to retrieve your ip. Do not trust him with ur skype.
eai3rs.png

Then he likes to give ur ip but anyways he still pings it. username/ip was blocked:

ofouoy.png

really chi chi ur gonna report that, but for the past 2 fucking days u guys have ddosed me every few hours and kick me for an hour or so.
Dont even post on here if ur gonna be a bitch and do the same thing

- - - Updated - - -

not to mention u ddosed nagger today for no reason at all

you and xabor doign same shit to other people serves you right for sure

One thing to say, payback is a bitch. Get pwned kid. Guys fuck this guy's internet. His skype name is fidgitz123 and he's playing on King Jaddex and Artharun Fardz.

I cant even ping i dont know how to ping and there is no such thing as ping its Dosing not ddosing i dont have a way to do this and its not right to do it... Its illegal once again i aint 12 im 16 get it right ive never been pinged so theres rly no revenge gg

Back