• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bs rule that only a 11 yr old would enforce

kenpachi

Reaction score
English.

No Other Languages in Game-Chat/Trade/Help/Rl-Chat
is Understandable. its RL rules.

No other languages in Games Default chat is a True Sign of just what you people are worth. to Belittle other people like that is a true show of character. if a few people want to come to your damn server and play in there language and not bother anyone and get banned for it that sir, is BULL SHIT.

thankyou for now correcting me on my thoughts of your server and your staff, i will NOT be donating anything more than given already. Enjoy!

PS: Look yourself in the Mirror and Pretend to be Proud of what you see on the other side.

I see most ppl following the clearly stated rules, and it's entirely your choice not to follow them, or to not play here if you disagree with the rules.

I guess they have the english-only rules because everyone should be able to understand what is being said in a public channel.

That actually is the reason, And the fact we have problems with enforcement of other rules if they are speaking a foreign language as we only speak English here.

This is not a unique rule, many other games have English only, French only, German only, Portuguese only areas. Ikarium comes to mind as one of the largest that enforces single language per server.

There are hundreds of servers in every language, so it will not be a great hardship for them. Or.. They can just use Google's translate.

I know it may not be politically correct, but we cannot find a fair, balanced, non abusive GM for every single one of the 3015 languages or so that are actively spoken on this planet. Hence we only support English, as mentioned in the rules, and we only allow English in public chat.

If you have beef with the rule, you had better be prepared to have beef with ALOT of different organizations which demand english as a standard.

*even the world wide web, as universal as it is, in order to meet domain naming standards your contact information has to be in English. Are they racist or something? No, they just know that when people cannot communicate it causes major problems.

if you and ur friends wanna play the server and not bother anyone. use pm. or make a private chat channel. as easy as that.

Back