• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

budexot obvious spoof

arthas.eu

ƅdministrator
Reaction score
What the fuck is this? šŸ¤£
vg8E3oR.png

ltZLYKp.png

What's wrong there? at 10:00 was a server save. its weekend people are home, I've got codes implented for loading 4mcs per ip adress, xinn can check me anytime he wants :)

Last edited:
New edition of budexot.com and same spoof. There are (almost 1/3 of all online) 51 players with lvl 8 logged for like 1-3 days and doing nothing. His server is so bad, so he need to make fake crowd.

New edition of budexot.com and same spoof. There are (almost 1/3 of all online) 51 players with lvl 8 logged for like 1-3 days and doing nothing. His server is so bad, so he need to make fake crowd.
Proof ?

1621738694970.png

he forgot to hide account information on bunch of accs so u can find some with 6-7 characters logged in doing nothing

however like 90% of his online count (even fresh 30lvls on evo ot!) decided to hide their account information (thats one big red flag for a spoofed server as its super rare for people to do such thing)

even tho we can find accs with 6+ characters logged in at once otserver list shows the same amount of "players" online as budex site
1621738854216.png
1621738864321.png

yeah... xinn dont care at all even for 4 character/1 ip rule anymore

View attachment 59052

he forgot to hide account information on bunch of accs so u can find some with 6-7 characters logged in doing nothing

however like 90% of his online count (even fresh 30lvls on evo ot!) decided to hide their account information (thats one big red flag for a spoofed server as its super rare for people to do such thing)

even tho we can find accs with 6+ characters logged in at once otserver list shows the same amount of "players" online as budex site
View attachment 59053
View attachment 59054

yeah... xinn dont care at all even for 4 character/1 ip rule anymore

This does not prove anything. WE must wait for @xinn to confirm this.
For example there can be 2 different players on this account you linked. So they have 2 different IPs and everything is counted correctly

If you need to report it do it here: https://poland.otservlist.org/pages/contact

And soon we will see what xinn do !

This does not prove anything. WE must wait for @xinn to confirm this.
For example there can be 2 different players on this account you linked. So they have 2 different IPs and everything is counted correctly
you are probably right also budexot must be really hard and active pvp server thats why 90% of players decided to hide their other characters on site

This guy is not only a complete fraud but a money-hungry miser too. I did some paid programming for him a few years ago ---my former nickname is Frikx--- and, apart from not having received a single cent from him, I quickly realized he is a super selfish person who goes all ham copying and pasting snippets from here and there to hot glue a super bad server with a 0% retention rate to achieve the incredible goal of earning 5 bucks a month.

@Mister Budex
Why did you ask the admin to close your post in the advertising section
Did you ask yourself how thousands of people who play your best evo ot how they'll know the next reset?

Hahah I know šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

Last edited:
Good news to all that hating on this list !

The server is now banned and we have confimration it was spoofed !!!

Long live otservlist the only list caring about cheaters.

How long till otland deletes his ads here? Oh wait in this community u can scam, spoof, and still be okay xD

How long till otland deletes his ads here? Oh wait in this community u can scam, spoof, and still be okay xD
Troubles in the paradise? It was just obvious that budex was scamming his community and spoofing, 99% of the serious developers of otland knew it lol

Our official Tibia Streamer !
Even the streamer you paid is spoofing, impressive

470 "viewers" and a completely dead chat, barely any actual Twitch accounts in the chat

tGb5Nsg.png

3 chat messages in 3 minutes with almost 500 viewers, seems legit
Pull up any stream with 100 viewers or less and you have more activity than that

Even being called out by random twitch people

PdKP04t.png

Very good news :D :D

but budex wont stop he'll change the vps and change the ip and the temple , than he'll come back with new best evo :D :D

good luck, hahahahahahahhaha

Our official Tibia Streamer !
Twitch isn't good source for information. You can buy follow bots, view bots. Chat activity (and viewer list) can show how many real people watch stream and it shows almost noone is there. Almost 3/4 "viewers" are bots which are not listed on viewer list. I see more active chat with 5-10 viewers on stream than on his 300-500 "viewers" stream.

Back