• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Buffer

LucasFerraz

Systems Analyst
Reaction score
I made this NPC for War Servers.
Thank you to VirrageS and Cykotitan.

His functions:
- Buff Magic level
- Buff Melee Skills
- Buff Shielding
- Buff Distane Fighting
- Buff Speed of character
- Buff regeneration of player
- Player can choose only one per time

v2.2
http://pastebin.com/MXZmr5d1

I recommend you use this onLogin
If player with buff actived logout/die he will not lose storage so he/she will not be able to buy buff again. If you use this script below it will solve that.
Code:
function onLogin(cid)
    if isPlayer(cid) then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 77700, -1)
    end
     return true
end
Some time I've been building a war server. When I finish I'll post in forum.
If someone knows how to make this NPC better please post here.

Changelog
Code:
Version 2.2 released.
Version 2.1 released, thank you to Cykotitan.
Version 2.0 released, thank you to Cykotitan.
Version 1.5 released, thank you to VirrageS.
Version 1.0 released.

Last edited:
600 seconds == 3 minutes ^_^
600 seconds/3 minutes after you buy the buff it will expire and you can buy another/same again

600 seconds == 3 minutes ^_^
600 seconds/3 minutes after you buy the buff it will expire and you can buy another/same again

are u high? wtf world are you living in? 600 seconds = 10 minutes what the hell are u thinking

16:50 Buffer: I can increase your melee, distance, shielding, magic level, regeneration, invisibility, magic shield and speed
16:50 Elite [824]: distance
16:50 Buffer: Do you want to increase your distance skills for a certain time?
16:50 Elite [824]: yes

Dont work nothing happens... I got SVN 0.4! No console errors or nothing. I will be happy for answers.. Thanks

Good, i was searching it.

Já que tu é BR, vou falar em pt mesmo. Em vez de criar uma creaturescript pra setar a storage pra -1, vc pode por exemplo, quando o player pedir por help ou outro buff, já setar pra -1 e retirar o buff anterior. Recomendo fazer assim, vai ficar mais profissa. kk Valeu ;)

As seen you are BR, i will speak in portuguse. Instead of create a creaturescript to set storage to -1, you can create for exemple, when a player ask for help or other buff, net to -1 and remove the last buff. I recommend you to do this, it will be more 'pro' kk.

Back