• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Bug arena svargrond

xubeiga

Reaction score
well i created a thread saying this:

"Hi. i tried to do arena today on my server and then when i tried to enter in the first portal, the one who takes me to kill the first monster, it didnt let me enter and said "first kill the monster". i cant tell you now if there was any error on console, i will check it later. anyone have any ideas? ty"

and then i said i would check if there is any error in distro, well, there isnt!
you just cant enter in the portal to start arena, it says "kill monster first" and then u walkback...no error in distros, nothing. you can't even enter in arena...
any ideas?thanks

Check if only happens with a x monster, or with all, maybe you have wrong configuration with x creature

Upon killing this monster, does the player's storage value change? Does killing the monster change aspects of the character? Did you kill the monster that is in the script? Is the monster in the script put in correctly in Monsters.XML?

Back