• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug at shop.

WoodsOner

Metal In Blood
Reaction score
Mostar, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
So I need 100 coins to get the armoured horse mount:

e7jt43.png

dxlky9.png

EDIT:

Plus it just thiefed 36 coins from me, I sent 3 text 3 different times with 3 different codes and the same thing happened and I thought I would receive the coins but I never received them.
When I press Proceed it just refreshes the website.
Protip: It took off money from my phone.

wlsi7m.png

EDIT2:

I have the mount now but I'm still missing the 36 coins:

dw2tn4.png

Protip2:
I have 126 coins because I donated a couple of times again but I still didn't receive those 36 coins.

Last edited:
Only coin purchases after the offer was announced counts, so you had coins before the offer was announced. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll check it.

About the 36 coins, if they were by using PayPal, please send me the transaction ID. If it was using DaoPay, you can click on "Help?" on the bottom-left of payment screen to enter your order ID to resume the payment. If it was using ZayPay, please send their customer care an e-mail at: [email protected].

Only coin purchases after the offer was announced counts, so you had coins before the offer was announced. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll check it.

About the 36 coins, if they were by using PayPal, please send me the transaction ID. If it was using DaoPay, you can click on "Help?" on the bottom-left of payment screen to enter your order ID to resume the payment. If it was using ZayPay, please send their customer care an e-mail at: [email protected].

Yeah you are right I did have coins before.

It was zaypay and what should I write to them ?

Any information you have about the payment so they can check what happened (such as date & time, text message you sent, phone number, country, specify that it was for ShadowCores as in shadowcores.twifysoft.net).

Any information you have about the payment so they can check what happened (such as date & time, text message you sent, phone number, country, specify that it was for ShadowCores as in shadowcores.twifysoft.net).

Ok I'll try but I'm not sure how they are going to give me my shadowcores coins.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 21 shop coins now because I bought some crystal coins.
I sent an email to zaypay but noone responded yet.

Usually they respond within 2 working days. So be patient, give them time to figure it out, I bet they got tons of mails that people didn't recieve points. So hang in one more day, is you didn't recieve any response within 2 work days, you can try it again, but once again, they might have allot of mails to reply.

Good luck with it.

Lol same happend to m i payed 10euro for 100shadow coins and it keep saying that the payment is going on + i recived 4 mesages already :/

- - - Updated - - -

AGAIN?!? Purchase ShadowCores coins using ZayPay, Step 3/3

Instruction:
SMS de tekst PAY **** naar telefoonnummer 3140. Je zal 4 berichten ontvangen. Hiermee is dan € 5,00 betaald. Verder betaal je het normale tarief voor het versturen van één SMSje.

Disclaimer:
Als je jonger bent dan 18 bevestig je dat je toestemming hebt van je ouders om deze kosten te maken.
De betaling is bezig ->> "the payment is prepairing" are you kidding me ? i payed now for 15euro and recive 0 coins ? lol :/

Last edited:
Lol same happend to m i payed 10euro for 100shadow coins and it keep saying that the payment is going on + i recived 4 mesages already :/

- - - Updated - - -

AGAIN?!? Purchase ShadowCores coins using ZayPay, Step 3/3

Instruction:
SMS de tekst PAY **** naar telefoonnummer 3140. Je zal 4 berichten ontvangen. Hiermee is dan € 5,00 betaald. Verder betaal je het normale tarief voor het versturen van één SMSje.

Disclaimer:
Als je jonger bent dan 18 bevestig je dat je toestemming hebt van je ouders om deze kosten te maken.
De betaling is bezig ->> "the payment is prepairing" are you kidding me ? i payed now for 15euro and recive 0 coins ? lol :/

If it was you who sent an e-mail about this to us; as I told you in the mail you should have received your shop coins. If that was not you, then please send us an e-mail: [email protected] and we will check if there is something we can do. In most cases with ZayPay payments there isn't much we can do other than forward you to [email protected].

Back