• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug coins .. Truth or myth?

Auriaotbr

Reaction score
Hello my dear friends, as in this post I look for a solution if necessary I hope my post is not deleted. I heard that in Caterot there was a time ago a player making tibia coins bug, I used the Mitsugi files version 10.97 and a friend asked if I solved the bugs of tibia coins. He told me that if I use some free version of Mitsugi I would probably have this bug. He told me that few people know how to do it and who knows how to have the pleasure of ruining servers. What I want to know is whether this bug really exists or is it a myth, if it has a solution and if anyone has that solution. Remembering he paid 850! R $ for the guy who caused this problem to stop and tidy up. HELP ME !

Solution
Why are you asking about "Mitsugi" files. There's no way we can know about it's code cause you didn't provide it and there is no "Mitsugi" in downloads section either.

Recently a bug was found in OTX that was allowing players to "bug coins" so I don't think it's a "myth" since a lot of people uses OTX and may be using an outdated version that doesn't have the fix.
Why are you asking about "Mitsugi" files. There's no way we can know about it's code cause you didn't provide it and there is no "Mitsugi" in downloads section either.

Recently a bug was found in OTX that was allowing players to "bug coins" so I don't think it's a "myth" since a lot of people uses OTX and may be using an outdated version that doesn't have the fix.

Solution

Ty <3

Hello my dear friends, as in this post I look for a solution if necessary I hope my post is not deleted. I heard that in Caterot there was a time ago a player making tibia coins bug, I used the Mitsugi files version 10.97 and a friend asked if I solved the bugs of tibia coins. He told me that if I use some free version of Mitsugi I would probably have this bug. He told me that few people know how to do it and who knows how to have the pleasure of ruining servers. What I want to know is whether this bug really exists or is it a myth, if it has a solution and if anyone has that solution. Remembering he paid 850! R $ for the guy who caused this problem to stop and tidy up. HELP ME !
this bug is Truth not myth
if u not have upgrad init.lua on modules/gamestore is possible make this bug using wpe,
With the help of @Mkalo and @Znote the bug was fixed look at
Help to fix bug on Store in Game (Injection of points using wpe)
and parseTransferCoins duplicate shop coins Fix #171 · mattyx14/otxserver@c8c0346 · GitHub

Back