• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Dissapear items tfs 1.2

jurass

Reaction score
Hello members !
When Player equip example sword from backpack item dissapear, only first login .
Example. I make new character on server and equip sword on my backpack. When i equip sword dissapear.

Any fix for them?

Do you have down? you don't tell anything about the error
post the function onMoveItem, if you want help, also this is not the correct area, please read the rules

@silveralol I don't know how you feel about helping a leecher, however I wouldn't do that. He even once said that he is able to pay for the fix, however he won't do that and didn't even take interest in my post in which I offered him "help", well typical leecher tbh ^^

@silveralol I don't know how you feel about helping a leecher, however I wouldn't do that. He even once said that he is able to pay for the fix, however he won't do that and didn't even take interest in my post in which I offered him "help", well typical leecher tbh ^^
I don't know why I try help yet, I need to stop :/

Back