• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug For houses

oscar18

Reaction score
Any houses Have bug
Everbody Can enter Look This Tutor House bug I lost Demonwing axe and earthborn titan armorbug A

for this fucking And i sell me house XD

IY0rHYT.jpg

Any houses Have bug
Everbody Can enter Look This Tutor House bug I lost Demonwing axe and earthborn titan armorbug A

for this fucking And i sell me house XD

IY0rHYT.jpg

No tutor owns that house atm, I know who owns that house and everyone is able to enter in that house (* is written on aleta sio).
I don't know who you're supposed to lose your items, if you just throw there so someone could have taken from there.

No tutor owns that house atm, I know who owns that house and everyone is able to enter in that house (* is written on aleta sio).
I don't know who you're supposed to lose your items, if you just throw there so someone could have taken from there.
Mmm good point though I guess it was not much anyone could steal

i dont make navi teams..show me proof also look your screenshot proof enough for me..

Back
Top Bottom