• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug graphic otclient

cinmsa12

Reaction score
Sorry for my english
Some monsters look like this. I use official spr and dat, and in cipsoft client I can not think of this. Using several versions of otclient and occurs in all (otclient-df422c0). Even in a compiled by my recently, help

kbdkig.jpg

It looks like you're using a wrong .dat file.
Your .dat, have you been trying to convert it down? (looks like that's the problem)

It looks like you're using a wrong .dat file.
Your .dat, have you been trying to convert it down? (looks like that's the problem)
only copy and paste by oficial client cipsoft data and spr 10.98 and 10.99 . Downloaded from here not modified Home - Tibia Clients

only copy and paste by oficial client cipsoft data and spr 10.98 and 10.99 . Downloaded from here not modified Home - Tibia Clients
Ah, well I'm not too high-tech on OTC so sorry can't help you much more there :(
Hopefully someone does :)

Back