• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug @ House Fences, etc.

Combarn

aka Reapzar
Reaction score
@Mark @Hani

There is several houses all over the map that are bugged after todays update.
The most common one (so far - in Thais, look Attachment: TTM Record) is that the house's fence are gone.
That means the fence, which does not contain house invitation, nor protection zone, is walkable by anyone.
It also means that players being invited (aleta sio) to the house can enter the "backyard" of the house, in order to take the items reachable from the fence area (1 sqm +/-).
upload_2013-10-2_23-33-21.png

Here is a record of the bug, made with TTM (Tibia Time Machine).

TTM Record: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/vHDKy/housefencebug.ttm

Screenshot:

upload_2013-10-2_23-54-33.png

Last edited:
Of course, the causes (damage) of this incident should be discussed, as people (house owners) have lost their items due to this bug.

I hope some gamemaster did this, else someone is pretty damn lucky... (It's the room with Warlord Sword, usually blocked with stones)
upload_2013-10-3_0-1-20.png
upload_2013-10-3_0-2-9.png

2mx1mvt.png

golden boots, premmy scroll, nightmare shield, necro shield, 1kk, 2 pair softs dragon claw mandrake arcane staff and other items that i cant remember 500k- items that i could care less about to be honest all gone :(

@Mafiozi
Well, they will not be rich for long, I guess.
Decisions will be made and further actions will be taken.
Today is not the day to be rich, on wrong side of the law!

If you are one of the house owners who lost items because of this, send a mail to [email protected] and tell us which house and what items you remember that you had which were stolen. We will be cross-checking what you tell us with a backup from last server save, and if we have reason to believe that you are not telling the truth your mail will be ignored (it's ok if you don't remember an item, but it's not ok to say you lost an item that never was in your house).

About the warlord sword and items from Thais museum, all these items will be removed from the game. We've already removed the ones we could find, and we will be running a full-sweep at next server save. If you see anyone with unobtainable items, please report it (we've already seen the reports so far and dealt with them).

If you are one of the house owners who lost items because of this, send a mail to [email protected] and tell us which house and what items you remember that you had which were stolen. We will be cross-checking what you tell us with a backup from last server save, and if we have reason to believe that you are not telling the truth your mail will be ignored (it's ok if you don't remember an item, but it's not ok to say you lost an item that never was in your house).

About the warlord sword and items from Thais museum, all these items will be removed from the game. We've already removed the ones we could find, and we will be running a full-sweep at next server save. If you see anyone with unobtainable items, please report it (we've already seen the reports so far and dealt with them).
mark i sent email alreayd but i just rememebered it was 80cc cause i took out money for my paladin it wasnt 1kk but there was to stacks of 50 cc and 30 cc please dont ignore my email

Thanks for responding so quickly, Mark.
Good to see that the Support Team cares, you have done a great job today guys!

mark i sent email alreayd but i just rememebered it was 80cc cause i took out money for my paladin it wasnt 1kk but there was to stacks of 50 cc and 30 cc please dont ignore my email

That's OK, here's an example of someone we won't help:
066jbir.png

Screenshot of his house from a backup:
PDAHlM9.png

That's OK, here's an example of someone we won't help:
066jbir.png

Screenshot of his house from a backup:
PDAHlM9.png
ahh wow what a idiot i keep remembering things i lost but idc it small things like leather whips thanks mark for reponding :D

If im sure tali, you had 2x golden boots necro/nightmare shield?
no i had 1 golden botos 2 softs boots 2 necro shield (one is still upstairs it wasnt thiefed) and 1 nightmare shield and the rest which wasnt mentioned

no i had 1 golden botos 2 softs boots 2 necro shield (one is still upstairs it wasnt thiefed) and 1 nightmare shield and the rest which wasnt mentioned

Allright, my bad then, i thought last time i passed near house that i saw 2 golden boots xD

lmao, how retard are you if you actually try to trick the owner of the server, lmao owned..

Back