• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug house

Broldosk

Reaction score
I have 2 different houses but they look the same when I look

I already changed the door id several times and couldn't fix it, does anyone have an idea?

Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.pngScreenshot_6.png

Solution
You might have 1 house tile from your first house on the door of your second house that's why when you look at the door it shows that they are same.
If you still didn't understand, Open both house doors and right click on the north one's door and click Select house it will show house tiles should look like this.
Tiles1.PNG
Just make select house on door and edit House tiles with your map editor so both 18 and 13 are different ones.
Check under door maybe you have house tile for Alai flats 13 in the door of Alai flats 18.

You might have 1 house tile from your first house on the door of your second house that's why when you look at the door it shows that they are same.
If you still didn't understand, Open both house doors and right click on the north one's door and click Select house it will show house tiles should look like this.
Tiles1.PNG

Last edited:
Solution
Back