• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Bug Loot distance, more then 1

Hugofasima

Reaction score
Loot window from copses didn't close when I walk away.

Its possible to change it?

Thanks TK!

Sorry...

Shadow, my source is aready compiled, I use windows. How can I edit player.cpp?

get your hands on your source, edit the player.cpp and compile it yourself. alot of people get tons of bugs and other problems because they don't compile a server themselves.

get your hands on your source, edit the player.cpp and compile it yourself. alot of people get tons of bugs and other problems because they don't compile a server themselves.

Even crossed my mind that it can't be fixed without compiling again. If you don't want to help, just don't reply. You know nothing about me.

Even crossed my mind that it can't be fixed without compiling again. If you don't want to help, just don't reply. You know nothing about me.

lol WTH? I just said exactly what you have to do to fix your problem. How could you say "if you don't want to help"? I could compile it for you if you give me your source.

Shadow, my source is aready compiled, I use windows. How can I edit player.cpp?
go to src/player.cpp
Right click on it and edit with notepad++ if you dont have notepad++ just type it in google and download.
when you open player.cpp there is line:
Code:
if (!Position::areInRange<3, 3, 0>(container->getPosition(), getPosition())) {
press ctrl + f to find it and then
change to:
Code:
if (!Position::areInRange<1, 1, 0>(container->getPosition(), getPosition())) {
Then compile again.
If you can't compile by yourself due to problems with using program, the only way to do it is sending src files to someone so he can compile it and send compiled .exe.

This is example when my bags was closing 3 tiles away from me.

go to src/player.cpp
Right click on it and edit with notepad++ if you dont have notepad++ just type it in google and download.
when you open player.cpp there is line:
Code:
if (!Position::areInRange<3, 3, 0>(container->getPosition(), getPosition())) {
press ctrl + f to find it and then
change to:
Code:
if (!Position::areInRange<1, 1, 0>(container->getPosition(), getPosition())) {
Then compile again.
If you can't compile by yourself due to problems with using program, the only way to do it is sending src files to someone so he can compile it and send compiled .exe.

This is example when my bags was closing 3 tiles away from me.

I got it! THANK YOU!

SOLVED

Back