• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug on realmap tfs 1.3 client crashes

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
So as it says..

when me and my friend are looking for bugs, we got client crashes..

venore/thais/oramond/roshamuul/rookgard... yea everywhere..

and if i put one map 8.6.. in my server that is 10.98 it works great...

does anyone know what can be the problem?

(i have HyperX Fury DDR4 3200MHz 128GB Ram) i read somewhere some guy say that you need atleast 16gb) so it should be enough.. then what can be the problem..
please someone help me..

Last edited:
Ok, one option can be to find a map already compatible with this version, or use this tool to parse

I had these problems when i have got different items.otb than client.
It probably kicks you when see specific items on screen.

You should to check your .otbm files

I had these problems when i have got different items.otb than client.
It probably kicks you when see specific items on screen.

You should to check your .otbm files
Im using everything in "kloneras" guide on tfs 1,2 and that realmap 10,98..

But maybe you know where i can find different items.otb and try? Or what should i do.. this sucks :/

Im using everything in "kloneras" guide on tfs 1,2 and that realmap 10,98..

But maybe you know where i can find different items.otb and try? Or what should i do.. this sucks :/
Just, select in itemEditor(otb) location of Tibia.spr and Tibia.dat of you client, next load you server item.otb
Then in itemEditor click "Edit->Create Missing Items", after it done click "Tools -> Reload Item Attributes" Save otb file, upload on server, restart everything and check...

Back