• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug, please read.

Xexza

Reaction score
If you block the way from monster to you with fields that can damage it, it will NOT walk to you. Means even 20 lvl can hunt on gs/dragons/vampires/whatever monster not immune to this field (mostly melee attacking only) if he block monster's way with energy fields, like this:
uo0037qv5.jpg

Fix it please.

Don't believe it's a bug. I used to do it with cycs on CIP's servers alot...

I think its like this on real tibia servers: if not all monsters, then only better monsters for sure walk trough fields that damage them.
(im not sure cuz i hadnt play rl tibia for ages actually, but i saw a tibicam video - killing dragon lord with ebomb - it was just walking all the time in room with efields and died)

This really aint a bug. RL tibia is like this. but some monsters with "less intelligence" such as cyclops should walk trough it.

(maybe a nice code stupidness = 1000)XD

Why isnt it a bug when a lvl 10 can hunt dragons?

It's not a bug otherwise it wouldn't be in rl tibia.
And a level 10 can only shoot with hmm to kill a dragon.

If there is no other way, they should be forced to walk into the field.

Back