• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

The Necro's task is bugged or the npc is bugged, Look at the chat.

11:36 Grizzly Adams: Alright, what would you like to hunt? Underwater Quara, Giant Spiders, Werewolves, Nightmares, Hellspawns, High Class Lizards, Stampors, Brimstone Bugs, Mutated Bats, Necromancers and Priestess.
11:36 Royal Xhan [118]: necromancers
11:36 Grizzly Adams: I don't understand.

The Necro's task is bugged or the npc is bugged, Look at the chat.

11:36 Grizzly Adams: Alright, what would you like to hunt? Underwater Quara, Giant Spiders, Werewolves, Nightmares, Hellspawns, High Class Lizards, Stampors, Brimstone Bugs, Mutated Bats, Necromancers and Priestess.
11:36 Royal Xhan [118]: necromancers
11:36 Grizzly Adams: I don't understand.

u should say Necromancers and Priestess to him

Exana mort spell isn't working for Elite Knights.

Last edited:
How exactly does the dreamers challenge quest work? I got the shield after handing in only 500 essences. When do I get the full outfit?

the remains of... energy elemental corpses is need capacity increase, maybe the other elementals too, havent tested yet

Hello!
I have noticed, that here they behave Grim Reapers. They enter on fire, should not enter. There was great , as if anybody has corrected it intelligent. Really, there was useful for smallest levels and it has facilitated game other players. Please, about repairing very this error. I and we would be satisfied other players.

I salute Jogobella!
#edit, I must set up account specially here. :D

Back