• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I want to report a bug in tibia cast, many players are taking the debug and debug tibia cast this one caused by illegal program called Mage-Bot, players who open tibia cast a function in connection Mage-bot to brighten any scenario and player enters and takes debug by connecting the set ambient light 100% .....

By. Hugostoso

Magebot isn't the only reason that casts debug so often. I've opened cast plenty of times with no magebot, just ipchanger.

Bug whit the sms system

im from chile ... and few months ago and after a week i send and the points has not send :/ .... please pv for more info ( n° of my telephone)

16VGwVp.png

all the others look like this:
KIVHbXk.png

My Character change sex alone, i dont say comand or buy second sex
i need change my character to male back

Elite Honor

Hello... i want to report a bug on Captain Max on liberty bay, he is kinda invisible when he walks, and then he stops and sometimes become visible again.

Hilar Ignis

My clients always crash, one character left on the sewers on yalahar, i was starting the quest, then the client crash... and when i try to enter again, crash again, i dont even see my character... what is wrong with that... me or you??

There are 2 bugs with the Spike Monsters (Lost Basher, Lost Thrower, Lost Husher) they all walk over fire, they must not do it until the player attacks them and he/she is in a blocked position.
Another bug is that Lost Husher gets closer to the player to attack him, they don't do it, they stay away like Lost Thrower.

i've reported that <2 witches> long time ago about 4 months ago but as i see no1 fixed it

+I've found new bug that allows u to spawn boss over and over after u kill it :

When u click on the grave u summon vampire boss that drops ring needed to complete inq quest. after u kill it there shouldnt be possibility to spawn it anymore ->if u loose ring u gotta buy it at black bert. But here u may spawn it over and over after killin it.
It's easy way to get vamp dusts and this ring :p
Looking forward to get cm token hihi

Bug with mounts.. for example panther : "the midnight panther is growling at you" i should have another chance to use leather whip on her after this text, but she just dissapearing.

Well there is problem with teleport to Bloodweb, Teleport exist but i think you didn't put way on it.
slgx.jpg

Here is ss where i stay on in ant nothing happend =(

Okay, this is a quite urgent bug which I don't know when appeared.

If you kill someone with a white skull that has not attacked you first (and you get pz locked), they can come back and you will have a yellow skull for them. If they attack you, they get a yellow skull for you. However if you kill them with yellow skull you get a frag. I have not tested this with killing the killer with yellow skull, so it might be a bug with yellow skulls in general. Either way please fix this as fast as possible as it leads to much abuse.

Hi, Helin the knight here.

I found an bug in the house at carlin called House Of Recreation.
The aleta grav systom on the main floor doesnt work as it should do. So fix it until the next ss, would be great.

Yours: Tutor Helin The Knight

Hi, Helin the knight here.

I found an bug in the house at carlin called House Of Recreation.
The aleta grav systom on the main floor doesnt work as it should do. So fix it until the next ss, would be great.

Yours: Tutor Helin The Knight

According to a source of mine, it is bugged in his guildhall too.. I think it might be a common bug.
Also it wasn't working on any floor.

I found a bug!!

Vampire Bridge's is stackable monsters,but here on shadowcores you cant use a blessed wooden stake on his body! Please,fixt it!!

Back