• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

There is only 1 monster in Ragnirs Barbarian camp in svargrond. It's 1 barbarianBarbarian Brutetamer

I can't start the "chocolate cake" mission on "The hidden city of Beregar" quest. I've made the missions and all, but Frafnar don't answer when you ask about a mission.

This is a seriously bug, see, if someone get pk on you, you hit he with sd or whatever spell, he go defense, loss pz and kill theirself in firefield you get frag, is by this bug this ot have a LOOOOOOOOOT of Trap Reds, if u, GM's, don't like read threads about Red Skull fix this bug as soon possible.
Yours,
Felipe

elemental quest is not working 100%? because I did it with my 4 characters, but I'm trying to get back into the room after 10 minutes to kill the boss again, and can not appear on this .. "you need one player of each vocation having completed the quest and elemental Also carrying the elemental rare item", how do I get to and kill again?

The blooming griffinclaw flowers in the deathbine spawn is not working.
please fix it so the players can get more griffinclaw containers.

00:09 Loot of a zombie: 62 gold coins, a halberd, a steel helmet, a halberd
this is bug or u should loot 2 halberd from same monster? xd

Dreamer's Challenge Quest

"Hello, today I bought 500 d. essence for first brotherhood addon so i went on poh where dreamer's challenge quest starts. I had no problems with quest until mission 4 - Tic Tac Puzzle. What was wrong in this room, was that any levers didnt work. I put the tic tac toes things on the right position but nothing happened. Also I couldnt reach the Ghostly Woman. I was trying to ask some people about this mission but for them everything went smoothly. I just want to ask you if its bug or its just me, please reply."

This screenshot shows room where we have to put tic tac toe things in correct places. I did it right.
2qia841.png

Then the second ss shows lever which should work but sadly it didn't move at all.
xfyz2s.png

And the last ss shows that there is no way to finish this mission since pillars still standing and I cant reach npc nor the lever.
263eq1d.png

I also want to add that there was a person who came right after me that had the same problem.

Hopefully someone would help me ;)
Thanks.

I found a probable bug in Emperor's Cookie Quest when will open the chest in the room after Emperor Kruzak has not found any key, was key to come 3802. Att

I just changed my gender and i cant get any addons!! i tried two times to get the first beggar addon (as a female) and the NPC take my items but dont gives me the addon. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks.

In the Alawar's Vault Quest in Senja, you cant open the magic walls when you turn on the lever, thanks.

Not sure if really a bug, but I just got a hit of 700+- hp from a level 80 master sorcerer with "mas flam", I'm a 185 ms with 1070 hp and can't really stand 2 UE from 2 70+ mages >.<, I'd consideer lowering a bit UE hits, just like real tibia, maybe a bit more...since it makes tibia unplayable.

thanks in advance.

Not sure if really a bug, but I just got a hit of 700+- hp from a level 80 master sorcerer with "mas flam", I'm a 185 ms with 1070 hp and can't really stand 2 UE from 2 70+ mages >.<, I'd consideer lowering a bit UE hits, just like real tibia, maybe a bit more...since it makes tibia unplayable.

thanks in advance.

I'd have to agree with you, the magic rates are way to high.

21mdxsg.jpg
21mdxsg.jpg

Pages 1-20, which is 200 people, all have magic level 130+. That's insane for this type of server.

Most things that is posted below, you can just check in any TibiaCast Recording to adjust.

• Add Zulazza the Corruptor and Chizzoron the Distorter

Zulazza_the_corruptor.png

• There is missing a lot of Son of Verminor at Verminor's Throne (Pits of Inferno) and I guess its missing few monsters too.
• There is missing a lot of Hand of Cursed Fate and Betrayed Wraiths at Pumin's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• There is missing few monsters in beggining of Apocalypse's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of monsters at Vats.
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of Furys, Destroyers and Dark Torturer's and shoud have only one juggernaut in Battlefield (Next to Vats).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a lot of Son of Verminors and few Juggernauts in The Hive (Hellgorak).
• In Inquisition, should have a total of 8 Juggernauts in Shadow Nexus.
• Draken Warmaster and Draken Spellweaver arent so slow, they walk quite fast.

I know you work hard to maintain the server, but I think its few simples adjustments that can be easily made.

Thanks.

znow kiki ,pingi ,ten skrypter w chuju to ma ...jak to co schowales w kieszen ,zainwestuj w serwerownie :)
skoro obiecujecie to robcie...bo jak narazie to odchodza ludzie ..haha :)

Hi guys

I created new user on my PC (now have 2) and after that i cant connect to server via OTland IP Changer. During clicking Apply

I see that ! ;c

oaSFJkX

https://imgur.com/oaSFJkX

EDIT: I have Windows XP and im playing here about 1 month. I'm not new user

Back
Top Bottom