• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Thanks Mark for answer.
Look:
Player Stay position x+1,y,z and try push him >>> position x+2,y,z(1sqm right), after my push(mouse move from x+1 to x+2) I spaming Right Arrow Key on Keyboard to take him spot if push will successfully. Unfortunately i never push him because if I click {Right Arrow Key} after mouse move, push is dislabled.
I dont talking about something like: I push player somewhere and after go 1SQM right, left, north etc.. and push will sucessfully bcs its works good with 10.20-10.41 version and work now.
Try log on shadow or lunar and try push some player( not in safezone) and push arrow key to follow him after push.

After try make this some with np some Frodo, Gorn, Aruda u see change :) trust me

Example: 210 ek atack me on follow attack, i trap him and try push him north to make full trap but its not possible bro. I push him and he come on follow again, in past on 10.20-10.41v i make it easy push and keep UP Arrow Key.

Follow Problem:
If i follow some player(not safezone) and player stay left form me, i click Left Arrow key and follow is disable.

Ask more if u don't understood something
Ascer

Last edited:
Thanks Mark for answer.
Look:
Player Stay position x+1,y,z and try push him >>> position x+2,y,z(1sqm right), after my push(mouse move from x+1 to x+2) I spaming Right Arrow Key on Keyboard to take him spot if push will successfully. Unfortunately i never push him because if I click {Right Arrow Key} after mouse move, push is dislabled.
I dont talking about something like: I push player somewhere and after go 1SQM right, left, north etc.. and push will sucessfully bcs its works good with 10.20-10.41 version and work now.
Try log on shadow or lunar and try push some player( not in safezone) and push arrow key to follow him after push.

After try make this some with np some Frodo, Gorn, Aruda u see change :) trust me

Example: 210 ek atack me on follow attack, i trap him and try push him north to make full trap but its not possible bro. I push him and he come on follow again, in past on 10.20-10.41v i make it easy push and keep UP Arrow Key.

Follow Problem:
I i follow some player(not safezone) and player stay left form me, i click Left Arrow key and follow is disable.

Ask more if u don't understood something
Ascer

If I understand this correctly, what you are saying is that push or follow should not be cancelled if you click arrow key in a direction where you can't currently walk (e.g. blocked by player)?

I also noticed there is some problem with pushing a player... often I have to push a player like 20 times till he finnaly moves.

There is also another bug that let's your client freeze randomly.... happen to me like 6 times now.

Another bug I was to lazy yet to report is that you can't hang "christmas branch" (ID: 6488) on a wall.

Last edited:
Yes, Mark u good understand.
I want push player north direction so i move my mouse north, after move mouse, when player still stay north i start keep up arrow key to took spot where stay player.
In this situation push player is not possible.

Follow : player stay north u click right mouse on him and take follow, if u see green square around player who u want to follow TRY clik UP ARROW key
follow will trun off.

Try make this same with NPC ('ardua', gorn','frodo') follow on him, say Hello and try enter into Npc, follow still work.

Ask more if u don't understood

I also noticed there is some problem with pushing a player... often I have to push a player like 20 times till he finnaly moves.

There is also another bug that let's your client freeze randomly.... happen to me like 6 times now.

Another bug I was to lazy yet to report is that you can't hang "christmas branch" (ID: 6488) on a wall.
you have to try and push him 20 times because YOU ARE NO HAND HAHA fuck her right in the pussy

you have to try and push him 20 times because YOU ARE NO HAND HAHA fuck her right in the pussy

In english pls? :eek:

@Mark Yea now I understand it, now I know why I have to push him 20 times... cuz you can't touch your walk keys while pushing someone.... if you push someone and you try to walk at his spot after push him, the push will cancel. It's an realllly annoying bug and I hope you can fix it soon. :s

I checked some things to try know where is idea of problem. After update on tibia 10.50 CipSoft took same mistake, but ppls on Real tibia don't saw it, they only play Rpg. So i sorry for my wrong opinion. Actually this is not bug, but You TwifySoft team should repair error made by CipSoft. I hope that is still possible because you changed NOT walkable players away from protection zone. I know that is not will be easy but i know your skills @Mark u are good programmer.

Tip: Check how working push NPC system and try do this same with players.

I checked some things to try know where is idea of problem. After update on tibia 10.50 CipSoft took same mistake, but ppls on Real tibia don't saw it, they only play Rpg. So i sorry for my wrong opinion. Actually this is not bug, but You TwifySoft team should repair error made by CipSoft. I hope that is still possible because you changed NOT walkable players away from protection zone. I know that is not will be easy but i know your skills @Mark u are good programmer.

Tip: Check how working push NPC system and try do this same with players.

Omg it's not a bug??? It's so damn annoing... nearly everyone is using bot + anti-push. Mark, please, fix it! :/

14122302344633854.png.html

Bug map, farmine
http://www.casimages.es/i/14122302344633854.png.html

Thanks @Mark i hope it not will difficult. I also talking with CipSoft by gmail correspondence, how we can resolve this problem. If i get some news i will inform you.

Last edited:
When someone ZAMJMIE THOSE KICKAMI . GM does not answer Tutor EVEN IF THE QUESTIONS CAN . WAITING FOR REPLY.!

Back