• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

There are no npc's in Sabrehaven. I especially need Chondur which buys black sckulls.

Sorry for double post, but found a new bug allowing players to 'exani hur "down' where they shouldn't. Here is a pic:

2dsg6c5.png

You need to remove the squares outlined in red, because they are hanging over the mountain.

EDIT: You can still buy runes with multiple charges through Chartan in Zao.

Last edited:
If Jaul, Tanjis, Obujos can't be killed yet, how is posssible to get Deepling Outfit full? i saw a player with it

11:24 You see Fa Kin Su Pah (Level 92). He is an elite knight.

If Jaul, Tanjis, Obujos can't be killed yet, how is posssible to get Deepling Outfit full? i saw a player with it

11:24 You see Fa Kin Su Pah (Level 92). He is an elite knight.

It's possible to buy in the website shop.

I'm at the 6th mission of the "In Service of Yalahar" quest but in my quest log it only shows that I have up to the 3rd completed.

There's a bug with some amulets (terra, glacier, lightning i dont know if magma too) they can only be used by sorcerer and druids (Any level), and they should be usable by all vocations of level 60 or higher.

Also glacier and leviathan amulets dont have their correct charges (Leaviathan dont even show 1 charge).

13:43 Loot of an adept of the cult: 11 gold coins, a small ruby, a jewelled backpack - Got this today...the jewelled backpack seems out of place there..

• Larvae cannot be eaten
  • Sometimes exori ico does no damage
  • If you have a container full with stackable items, one of these items are (for example: Gold Ingot), if you try to move a new gold ingot into that container, you get the "Container is full" message. But if you try to move platinum coin/gold coin/crystal coin and some other stackable items, it'll auto stack in the slot where the other platinum coin/gold coin/crystal coin or the other stackable items are. The problems happened to me only with Gold Ingots and Kollos' shell
  • Greem Gem weight should be 0.30 oz. not 1.50 oz.
  • Rock In A Hard Place is selling an useless rune, named Spell Rune for 38gp.

Last edited:
Another minor map bug. When you go up this hole, you are put inside of a tree:

21afig8.png

This is located a little east of where the Demodras spawns.

Sorry for double post, but I found some more bugs dealing with the cults.
  • I have not received a single broken key ring
  • Cult are dropping Jewelled bp's, which they don't anymore (I know this has already been reported)
  • Ghost summons and Crypt Shambler summons leave their corpse. (Thought summoned corpses disappeared)
  • Once again, another very minor map bug:
    2d7gggk.png

Back