• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

If you don't kill the dark torturer you can't open/push it, even after the time it should be possible

You should fix Massive Water Elemental attacks. It makes too big combos and uses different attacks than on RL tibia.

fix Unfair Fight Reduction damn!

i up to 300 and dead again 297 up down up down up down up down omg

bug on bonebreaker but when you look at one (i dont have one on me atm) the word strength is spelled strenght (last word upon looking at it)

Cast system:
cast1.bmp

a bug or a problem grabbing a problem occurred two months my elite knight lvl 179 I apparently thought that abia been hacked, I put the mail to get it back and nothing, and broil 2 days I wanted to go ami one druid lvl 190 account and like my elite knight was hacked and just got the mail and nothing to recover. not be a problem if you or was I hacked my hack yet and msn accounts
I hope your answer my email is [email protected]

On my MALE druid character.

22:30 Zoltan: Usually it takes a little more than that for an award though. However, I honour Myra's word. ...
22:30 Zoltan: I hereby grant you the right to wear a special sign of honour, acknowledged by the academy of Edron. Since you are a woman, I guess you like pretty sparkling stuff. There you go.

hi wanted to report bug my nick is devon i have died on demon oak on 1 hit there when had full hp and when i checked my list of deads its telling "May 27 2013, 18:32:40 Died at Level 160 by a field item" i think it should be by earth or demon oak

BUG REPORT IN SHADOWCORES..

I have Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn' and you can not sell it in the market system...

bug.jpg

Add this:
www.tibia.com said:
From now on, you will find the following additional information in your server log channel after you died:

* blessings and blessings left
* PvP death and reduced death penalty in case of an unfair fight
* loss of experience and skills
* amulet of loss
* item loss

CjFnJA.png

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

From now on, you will find the following additional information in your server log channel after you died:

* blessings and blessings left
* PvP death and reduced death penalty in case of an unfair fight
* loss of experience and skills
* amulet of loss
* item loss

Add this:

bump

I was 99lvl and full bless + twist of fate, when i advenced to lvl 100 it disappeared lost all bless and im dead ;(
my lost items: 2x bp of holding, 6x harness, 3x golden fir cone, wand of voodo, wand of everblazing, 3x dwarven ring, 7x energy ring, 130+ gmp, 120+ sd, 50+ava, moon bp, jewelled backpack, blue backpack, ceremonial ankh, 7cc, 20 brown mushrooms and koshei's ancient amulet. I'm not sure that's it. Please return items and to repair the bug.

PLEAS MY ITEMS !!! MY NICK IN GAME Deszczu Strugi

Back