• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

EytIb_.png

There's a bug in task system.
All task below level 130 you should do only 3 times per task(now it's unlimited) ex. max. 3 Tarantula tasks(it's because this can be easily abused to make 70 or more task points and make special tasks).
All tasks above level 130 you can make multiple times.
Players of level 130 or higher should receive extra bonus points for their tasks providing that they have less than 70 points already.

* 3 extra points for those who have 0 to 20 task points.
* 2 points more to those which have 21 to 40 task points.
* 1 extra point to players who have 41 to 70 task points.

Players who have reached the maximum points for their level's rank should not receive more points. When they complete tasks however they should be able to select from any boss in or below their level range. The bosses in a lower tier may should be selected once (this is intended to receive the achievements[no achievements here yet, but this should work now]). In addition, level 130s who have maximized their task points will not spend boss points when choosing bosses from a lower tier.

Boss points, how it should work?
Requirements:
- Level 130 or higher;
- 100 task points(it shouldn't be possible to reach more than 100 points, at the moment I have got 129 points);
- Possibility to kill all the bosses from level range 129 and lower just ONCE(In real tibia for achievements, here for fun);
- After making any task above level 130 you should recieve 1 boss point to spend on any boss you want from level range 130 and higher;

I think it's all. :)
Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn't be able to shoot through crystals in warzones, all 3(in 'safe' place, just after entering tp);
qLWzhS.png

and fences of all kind.
B4zKR.png

#down
I already reported it back in October if I remember correctly, so you don't help me at all. :p
#about tasks
K3m1Ev.png

It hurts some people who are making 1000 chars and gogo 70 pts and special tasks.. damn.

Last edited:
Claw of the Noxious Spawn does not remove curse that is caused by monsters.
Haven't tried it in PvP yet, but it is definately not working in PvE.

With 1 seal you can only go behind the twin stones. You need all seals to use the direct shortcut. :p

Big bug abuse.
On firewalker boots quest, have a big bug at the room of the phytrius the rotten... On this quest, just can enter 1 player for time.. Samurai sem espada killed my maker (felluc) and he entered on this quest and waited he pz lost... The bug is: Players with pk/pz locked can enter in this quest. He do this bugs with his all accounts: Knight lendario, legionary knight, legionary sorcerer, legionary druid and others..Samurai Sem Espada Bug Abuse.jpg

Is it exacly like on real tibia?

It says on TibiaWiki that you must have entered the reward room to use that shortcut, so that's how it works here. I don't know if that's how it works on real Tibia though.

This area in the troll cave east of Thais needs updating:

pcxnwP.png

- - - Updated - - -

The boxes of coral you mine in the deepling mission does not have an id, neither does the coral itself.

Maybe I'm doing this wrong, but the keys to the library are not working on the seashell bookcases.

Lack of Research and Development Quest and Sea of Light Quest.

Rest in Hallowed Ground Quest

Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest. No NPC Rottin Wood

And many map bugs:

And hole in the fire axe quest does not disappear. It should disappear and appear when using a pick.

this area in the troll cave east of thais needs updating:

pcxnwp.png

- - - updated - - -

the boxes of coral you mine in the deepling mission does not have an id, neither does the coral itself.

Maybe i'm doing this wrong, but the keys to the library are not working on the seashell bookcases.

srs dude????

Dear ADM, I come across this message report a bug I found in Elemental Spheres Quest, I'm not getting good summon the boss of Soil Druid, I already sumonei of the paladin, sorcerer and knight .. I do everything right, use the 8 nature mushrooms in soil, plant them in but in time to play the monster's body on the wheel did not he just summons ... Please check it out.

asdas.JPG

Dear ADM, I come across this message report a bug I found in Elemental Spheres Quest, I'm not getting good summon the boss of Soil Druid, I already sumonei of the paladin, sorcerer and knight .. I do everything right, use the 8 nature mushrooms in soil, plant them in but in time to play the monster's body on the wheel did not he just summons ... Please check it out.

View attachment 21368

You need a dead body of some of Earth Elementals (only which are in Elemental Spheres Quest) which are there, push their dead body near that three and boss will spawn.

druid ues arent right
the earth one goes offscreen..its too big
and the ice ue doesnt look right if u stand still

I'm trying to do Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest. I've gathered 6 rabbit's foot lucky charms so far but now, when I want to use obsidian knife on dead rabbit it says I have to wait and after like ~10-15 seconds I can't do anything with this body. Anyone have idea?

I'm trying to do Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest. I've gathered 6 rabbit's foot lucky charms so far but now, when I want to use obsidian knife on dead rabbit it says I have to wait and after like ~10-15 seconds I can't do anything with this body. Anyone have idea?

This is a bug I think , I came here to report it,

This is a bug I think , I came here to report it,

Another Issue

veng.jpg

Is a bug? '--'

Last edited:
Fire wall runes (and I'm assuming for other types of wall runes), when aimed directly north, south, east, or west of your character, do not put fire in a straight line like they should. They should also not pz lock you.

Back