• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bug TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY = 36, tfs 1.0 update10.55

djblah

Solutions
Reaction score
help me bug TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY = 36,

mgs potion and msg food orange bugggg

Maybe you should give any more information. Writing just 'buggg' won't help anyone recognize the problem. Any error message in console? Any symptom of bug?

and the problem is that I have 2 days doing the update to 1.1 tfs 10.55 / 10.61 is almost finished but the problem is that the compile and did not launch any mistakes compilation , the perfect whole console no problem, the problem of here is that the orange message when you eat a food or I made a potion gives you debug if em would help solve the problem sources I think I share more with your compilation

I'm not quite sure but maybe there could be a change in client and now server sends message for another protocol of client than 10.55 or 10.61. I'm sorry if I didn't help you. I just would like to get more information for experts who could solve this issue better (I hope).

if protocol is fully compatible game login , attack monster , save serve , support new item , new monster , just missing solving the probla of TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY = 36 ,
in sources .

because in the script I remove that line
player : say (food [2 ] , TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY )
and debug the client does not then it is a bit on the sources or a small modification em really like a person with experience ams will contact with me

Maybe I didn't have exact problem but I had similiar issue because of importing script from another distro. Then I changed string to value, in your case: "player : say (food [2 ] , 36)"
If you say that this is not source incompatibility then you can try to replace 36 to another value, e.g. for normal yellow type (I don't remember now) and check if that helps.

Back