• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug] TFS 1.4+ InitDamage attribute in fields doesn't work properly.

Behaviour from <=7.72. I dont know if 7.72+ aswell. Can someone do that?

[IMMUNE MONSTERS]
1. energy and fire fields display const_me_blockhit animation when an immune to the field type monster steps on it and only on step in. Currently animation alaso lasts every time when a monster burns or is hit by energy so it is wrong
2. same for poison field but instead of const_me_blockhit i want const_me_green_ring

[NORMAL BEHAVIOUR]
1. i dont want poison gas to deal any damage on step in, only animation of const_me_green_ring appears
2. If for examplea an ancient scarab poisons you and you step on poison gas, poison gas doesnt add condition because ancient scarab's condition deals more total damage than poison gas in total. same with runes, player who was hit by soulfire rune and stepped on fire field or energy field, should receive damage on step in but not condition a soulfire rune condition deals more damage in total than fire field.
Post automatically merged:

I have an idea, it is a bit shit coding but its working for not displaying damage on poison fields and instead of blockhit, poison animation:
delete this previous code in
1. bool ConditionDamage::startCondition(Creature* creature)
and here aswell:
2. void ConditionDamage::addCondition(Creature* creature, const Condition* condition)
delete this:

and replace with this one:

whenever initDamage is ZERO (so only poison gas deals zero damage) it displays animation. if it is -1 or > 0 then it deals damage XD
weird but works. now i need to fix the total damage for conditions somehow :D
init damge eas removed or reverted so how make it work now with previoius code?

Back