• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Bug with events (help me)

Sirion_Mido

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear Otland,

Problem Is: I have an bug with my zombie event script.

What happen?

During i use that zombie event script: http://otland.net/f82/creaturescript-movement-zombie-event-120106/

it was works prefect without any bugs , and it start broadcost and if less than 5 players enter the event it close the teleport and cancel the event , etc

after i install Team-Battle Event , that mod script: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <mod name="Team Event" version="2.0" aut - Pastebin.com

team-battle lib part: local bmale = createConditionObject(CONDITION_OUTFIT) setConditionParam(bmale, - Pastebin.com

that happening: the zombie event make the broadcast etc , but problem Is if there is less than 5 players get join the zombie event it should get close the teleport and cancel the event , BUT it do the cancel message of team battle event not the zombie cancel message , and not remove the teleport AND NOT CANCEL THAT EVENT

if anyone can help me so do that:)

thank you

Last edited:
1 min i test it limox ;

- - - Updated - - -

Limos there error in your script:
Lua:
mods/team-battle.xml:1: parser error : XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
             ^
[17:41:19.186] > Loading team-battle.xml...[Error - ScriptManager::loadFromXml] Cannot load mod mods/team-battle.xml
[17:41:19.186] Line: 1, Info: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

Did you copy everything? Or incase you replaced the text in the mod, did you deleted everything in it before you pasted my edited version?
The script I posted can't give an error like that.

hmm great mod, works perfect with the zombie system and all " had the same problem " but i do get one error, and that is " error with reward contact blablabal "

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Limos

Last edited:
Back