• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug with NPC

leeebux

Awsome
Premium User
Reaction score
Something is wrong with this npc

Code:
[0:16:57.476] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/raymondstriker.l
ua:60: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 19) near '<eof>'
[0:16:57.476] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scri
pts/raymondstriker.lua
[0:16:57.476] data/npc/scripts/raymondstriker.lua:60: 'end' expected (to close '
function' at line 19) near '<eof>'

HTML:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

local Topic = {}
local storage = 89647 -- Storage number --

function onCreatureAppear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)   npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()             npcHandler:onThink() end

function greetCallback(cid)
  local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
  Topic[talkUser] = 0
    return true
end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
    return false
  end

if msgcontains(msg, "yes") and Topic[talkUser] == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) < 1 then
    npcHandler:say("Obtain this mission from him and learn what he needs as a proof. Then return to me and report to me about your mission so we can formulate an appropriate plan.", cid)
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
    Topic[talkUser] = 0
  elseif msgcontains(msg, "mission") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) < 1 then
    npcHandler:say("Well done, my friend. That will help us a lot. Of course there are other things to be done though ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("I learned that Klaus, the owner of the tavern, wants me dead. He is offering any of those pirates a mission to kill me ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("If we could convince him that you fulfilled that mission, the pirates will have the party of their lives. This would be our chance for a sneak attack to damage their boats and steal their plunder! Are you willing to do that?", cid)
    Topic[talkUser] = 1
  elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 2 then
    npcHandler:say("My pillow?? They know me all too well... <sigh> I own it since my childhood. However. Here, take it and convince him that I am dead.", cid)
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 3)
	Topic[talkUser] = 0
  elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 4 then
    npcHandler:say("Incredible! You did what no other did even dare to think about! You are indeed a true hero to our cause ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("Sadly I have no ship that lacks a captain, else you would of course be our first choice. I am still true to my word as good as I am able to ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("So take this as your very own ship. Oh, and remind me about the pirate outfit sometime.", cid)
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 5)
    Topic[talkUser] = 0
	elseif msgcontains(msg, "pirate outfit") and Topic[talkUser] == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) >= 5 then
	npcHandler:say("Ah, right! The pirate outfit! Here you go, now you are truly one of us.", cid)
	if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then 
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 278, 2)
			elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
				doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 279, 2)
   Topic[talkUser] = 0
  end
  return TRUE
end

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "May there always be wind in your sails.")
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_GREET, greetCallback)
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Help please, Rep++ :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Last edited:
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

local Topic = {}
local storage = 89647 -- Storage number --

function onCreatureAppear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)   npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()             npcHandler:onThink() end

function greetCallback(cid)
  Topic[talkUser] = 0
    return true
end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
    return false
  end

if msgcontains(msg, "yes") and Topic[talkUser] == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) < 1 then
    npcHandler:say("Obtain this mission from him and learn what he needs as a proof. Then return to me and report to me about your mission so we can formulate an appropriate plan.", cid)
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
    Topic[talkUser] = 0
  elseif msgcontains(msg, "mission") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) < 1 then
    npcHandler:say("Well done, my friend. That will help us a lot. Of course there are other things to be done though ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("I learned that Klaus, the owner of the tavern, wants me dead. He is offering any of those pirates a mission to kill me ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("If we could convince him that you fulfilled that mission, the pirates will have the party of their lives. This would be our chance for a sneak attack to damage their boats and steal their plunder! Are you willing to do that?", cid)
    Topic[talkUser] = 1
  elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 2 then
    npcHandler:say("My pillow?? They know me all too well... <sigh> I own it since my childhood. However. Here, take it and convince him that I am dead.", cid)
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 3)
	Topic[talkUser] = 0
  elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 4 then
    npcHandler:say("Incredible! You did what no other did even dare to think about! You are indeed a true hero to our cause ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("Sadly I have no ship that lacks a captain, else you would of course be our first choice. I am still true to my word as good as I am able to ...", cid)
    npcHandler:say("So take this as your very own ship. Oh, and remind me about the pirate outfit sometime.", cid)
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 5)
    Topic[talkUser] = 0
	elseif msgcontains(msg, "pirate outfit") and Topic[talkUser] == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) >= 5 then
	npcHandler:say("Ah, right! The pirate outfit! Here you go, now you are truly one of us.", cid)
	if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then 
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 278, 2)
			elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
				doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 279, 2)
   Topic[talkUser] = 0
  end
  return TRUE
end
end

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "May there always be wind in your sails.")
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_GREET, greetCallback)
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back