• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugged AoL

Graddler

Smartest Bitch alive
Reaction score
I was killed and lost my backpack and my wand and my boots =(
im sure i've had Aol on!
additional no one hat the items and they are not in the corpse any more.
thats kinda strage i think

Best Regards
Graddler

thats true he never forget aol i promise and the bug i know from other friends too who died they sometimes lost their loot too with AOL thats strange plz give him his UMR and his 50 topaz back

kurwaa

Id be happy if any GM would answer me, if he wants ingame

The chance of an AoL bugging is infinitismally low, so I'm not sure whether to call BS or not. Either way you're extremely unlucky.

my friend had lost his BP sometimes too and he had AOL sometimes it looks like they do not work fine i don't know

my friend had lost his BP sometimes too and he had AOL sometimes it looks like they do not work fine i don't know

i think so to
id be glad if someone can give me my things back at least the ones
I paid for

annother fact that may support my theorie of a bug:
noone looted my corpse apart from kurwaa and me and there was nothing in there so where is the shit gone??

Honestly, you probably won't be getting any items back whether you're telling the truth or not. This bug has only happened twice (that I can vouch for,) and the two people that lost their items never received any compensation.

In my opinon that would be a gms job, to give people their items back who lost them coz auf a bug...
that would make them really stick to the server...

The only issue with that is whether it actually happened or not. Maybe you forgot to buy an aol, or maybe you're just trying to get free items.. or maybe you really did lose them, who knows?

AOLs work 100% of the time. There are no exceptions, well, besides the fact maybe you weren't wearing an AOL.

Red

To me, it looks like 2 or perhaps even 1 guy looking to get more items. Aol on almost every server has 0% of failing. The guys who created this thread however, have 99.9% of failing.

just reposrting it three magic i am not looking for more items because this way is lame and i did not need it i spent abount 45 euro on this server so why i have to cheat?

I don't know. I'm not you, so I wouldn't know what you're thinking. Also, I'm not psykick believe it or not.
:thumbup:

xDxDxD nice answer but i think it was realy a bug gecause he lost noob wand too and in no corpse was this noob wand so where is the wand? noone takes a noob wand :p

Well if it was forever aol ...it was bugged several times. But when this happened it didn`t just happen to one single player.

when you give me a bad offer for my super brain i will not trade it is very easy^^

Back