• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Bugged mapping help

Reaction score
When im mapping something on my RME and then send the file to a friend it appears at this at hes RME/Server
the first pic is on my computer and the second on hes

Would be awesome if someone could help me find a solution to this.

Thanks.

I guess secound Image is how it should look like for you?

Do you use the same Tibia Client for it? (.spr & .dat) and same remere map editor?

This is because the ids in the items.otb in your Remere are not the same as the items.otb in that server.
So you can use the items.otb from the server (data/items) in Remere (data/yourclientversion) or the one from Remere in the server.

Thanks, but now i have a new problem and the problem is that on the RME it shows the correct map, but when ingame it shows like the picture number 1, any solutions? :)

If you want to use the items.otb from the server in Remere, then you can use the replace item option to get it normal again.
EzyQx2.png

FpJ45G.png

This is Remere 2.2, there are several Remere releases on otland that are based on 2.2 for 9.6+ clients. Remere 3.0 indeed doesn't have this option.

This is Remere 2.2, there are several Remere releases on otland that are based on 2.2 for 9.6+ clients. Remere 3.0 indeed doesn't have this option.
Can you help me by using teamviewer? (me and 241890 are rl friends we are making this server together)

Yes, you can replace every item that should be an other item.
If you are using the items.otb from your friend's remere/server in your remere, you won't have those problems anymore.

Yes, you can replace every item that should be an other item.
If you are using the items.otb from your friend's remere/server in your remere, you won't have those problems anymore.
But does he have to replace them? Because we rather not replace them and we are using the same item.otb

If he uses the items.otb you have, it will have the wrong items like he showed on the picture.
To change it he can use the replace item option, which is a pretty fast way to correct it, but he can also just change it one by one.
But he does have to change the items, because the ids have to be the same as the items.otb in your server.

If he uses the items.otb you have, it will have the wrong items like he showed on the picture.
To change it he can use the replace item option, which is a pretty fast way to correct it, but he can also just change it one by one.
But he does have to change the items, because the ids have to be the same as the items.otb in your server.
Okej everything seems to work when he is sending me the file, buy I/we can't open the doors to houses and we can't "/a 2" in to them, do you know why?

Then it's probable because of the god flags, you can change the god flags in data/XML/groups.xml to this: flags="3845069447162"

Back