• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugged skills in latest TFS SVN

bncplix

www.MythiaRPG.com
Reaction score
Well im hosting off mystic spirit, all is well. 5x skill rate, etc. I switch to latest SVN and instantly theres bugged knights. Each hit they are gaining like 20% at like 80~ in melee skills. So i put back mystic spirit, still happening. I change the skills of the player in the database, STILL happening. Does anybody know how I can fix that?

Also, is the way skills work different between mystic and latest svn?

Well im hosting off mystic spirit, all is well. 5x skill rate, etc. I switch to latest SVN and instantly theres bugged knights. Each hit they are gaining like 20% at like 80~ in melee skills. So i put back mystic spirit, still happening. I change the skills of the player in the database, STILL happening. Does anybody know how I can fix that?

Also, is the way skills work different between mystic and latest svn?

i had a problem with them not going up... Player had a thunder hammer with skill rate 65X. He was not even hitting the training monk even know i edited it. He was not hitting the monk but his skills went up barely 1% every 10 seconds (on a knight). He never got past skill 18 club.

Back