• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugged

Sammy

Eight World Wonder
Reaction score
Since i don't see GM's looking at the "Bug Reports" thread I'll post here. There is a few people debugged in POI(in the tile room that leads to Hff's). When they try to log in they get bugged automatically. Perhaps you can fix it?

Kind Regards

Soon? Can you fkin fix it so they dont have to wait till your finished with your pointless update? Its been like 2 days now.

Hello, maybe do something?

kick them or tp them so they can spawn in temple or w.e

Hello, maybe do something?

kick them or tp them so they can spawn in temple or w.e

I agree, it is kind of stupid that instead of sending the debugged players to their home town their just going to keep them from logging in until they "fix it". They can't kick them or tp them since they can't login...they would have to change their coordinates in the database, but if they knew everyone who was affected it wouldn't take just a couple of seconds to do.

Jo3

Talaturen :HELP PLZ BIG BUG IN POI I CAN'T LOG IN WITH MI CHAR SASUKE UCHIJA 3.5 DAYS HAD PASSED AND YOUR GAMEMASTERS DON'T DO ANITHING -.-'' . WHEN I TRY TO LOG AN ERROR, AND TIBIA CLOSE.
PLAYER POSITION ERROR.
REASON:[bug0000649]

Back