• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugs, Crash in old engine

Breaak

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I just want to work with old engine Evolution 0.7.8 and correct the engine. I hope so somebody know bugs, lags etc, so please write down post ;).
This post is for bugs, causes crash and lags in old engines.

So firstly why I am not using TFS but it is even for this protocol?
- TFS has different behaviour like I mean in evo you can in the same time push somebody and use runes etc. So this is why I need to use EVO.

List of bugs, crash EVO:

• So, I know that EVO might dead when somebody invite to party character and then the leader logout in right time.
  • You can add addons with bot

Why you can't just change behaviour in TFS to your own (like time push you mentioned) instead of fixing bugs in bugged engine you even don't know how much bugs it still contain?

Why you can't just change behaviour in TFS to your own (like time push you mentioned) instead of fixing bugs in bugged engine you even don't know how much bugs it still contain?
I don't know that TFS (tfs downgrade for 7.92) is stable or not,
I need for protocol 7.92 and i tried to complile but i have problem with something, I don't know that I am using good libraries or something because after compile pop up a errors (doesn't find file ./commands.cpp , logger.cpp, databasesqlite.cpp )
This support me -> Compiling TFS 1.0/1.1 latest source. 64 and 32 bits. Pics and lots of explanation. (https://otland.net/threads/compiling-tfs-1-0-1-1-latest-source-64-and-32-bits-pics-and-lots-of-explanation.204532/)
Do you know how to compile old tfs?

Back