• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*BUGS OF NEW UPDATE 8.7* (Read and Comment)

The Yalahari Quest is bugged aswell after mission 5 you cant do anything more becouse you cant finish mission 6.

And there are ALOT of doors that is locked when they should'nt, And the key's to get in to desert library (desert quest) dosnt exist well atleast not the one you get from the npc down there.

Its not only in update 8.7

Dwarven legs quest do not work...
Dark Tortures never drop Vile Axe...Plaguesmith drop minotaur leather, green dragon leather (???), never found "old and used backpack" in orc fortress...
berserker potion, mastermind potion, etc...
the flask of oil, or water, we can´t put together...
Tasks do not work...
And many things...

-Wrath Of The Empreror Quest does not work
-Vampire Hunter Quest does not work
-The Thieves Guild Quest does not work
-Troll Sabotage Quest does not work

Troll Sabotage Quest a.K.a Elvenhair Rope Quest doesnt work too!
You can enter without helmet of the deep and you cant pass under the mountain. Invisible walls...

RESUME

-The Blood Brothers does not work
-Children of the Revolution does not work
-In Service of Yalahar does not work
-Shadows of Yalahar does not work
-Isle of Evil does not work
-Wrath Of The Empreror does not work
-Vampire Hunter does not work
-The Thieves Guild does not work
-Troll Sabotage does not work
-Royal Rescue(dwarven legs) does not work

Sneaky Stabber of Eliteness does not exist
Plaguesmith It is with loot bug

Only the sprite of key ring changed, not the name, cap and space
Cults drop the "jeweled backpack"

Almost the entire update 8.7 does not exist or be able...

Some things more?

Crown Backpack
Dragon Backpack
Minotaur Backpack
Moon Backpack ??

Last edited:
Look,

Minotaur Backpack is used to be rare. Same thing with Dragon Backpack. Those "rare" items are obtainable trough events when Talaturen was playing every day.

Thanks for reporting bugs, GOGO PEOPLE GET IT MORE SO TALATUREN CAN FIX IT ALL IN 1 TIME.

I really need help, my tibia client crashed and I can't log in, char crashed in ab boat, tried to travel to edron and BOOM client crashed and when I try to log again it keeps crashing :/ i cant even log in

Back