• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

buhahaha

Maslana Thc

Reaction score
why you say server dominado in shadowcores ?balalalalala you are retard all team leave shadow and you say dominado very funny blalal blalal
COME TO LUNARFORCE AND GO FIGHT !!!! NO RPG STYLE ON SHADOW !! AND IF YOU WIN BATTLE ON LUNAR SAY SERVER DOMINANDO !!! WHO PLAY SHADOW CORES IS REATRD AND CHARLOVER !!!!! FUCK ALL !! COOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE TO LUNARFORCE TRANSFER ALL PEOPLE AND GO FIGHT !!!!

why you say server dominado in shadowcores ?balalalalala you are retard all team leave shadow and you say dominado very funny blalal blalal
COME TO LUNARFORCE AND GO FIGHT !!!! NO RPG STYLE ON SHADOW !! AND IF YOU WIN BATTLE ON LUNAR SAY SERVER DOMINANDO !!! WHO PLAY SHADOW CORES IS REATRD AND CHARLOVER !!!!! FUCK ALL !! COOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE TO LUNARFORCE TRANSFER ALL PEOPLE AND GO FIGHT !!!!

told the best rpg style player and charlover i've ever known, but okayyyy!

Another dumbass crying for ppl because Lunar is dead U.U

People define "dead" in different ways.

People say Shadowcores is dead because no one fights anymore, just 1k rpgers.

People say Lunar is dead because it doesn't have 60000000000000 people in 1 spawn or in 1 dp.

1. Shadow isn't dead, the main teams just left for Lunar.

2. Lunar isn't dead, there's more fights on here then there is on Shadow even when the main teams were there.

Stop the bullshit, leave one server to itself. If you didn't transfer congratz, if you did congratz. Who cares?

All I know is that there's only 2 teams on lunar so yah its dead..

Ye 2 teams and we fighting so where u have problem? Like on global Tibia Oo we fighting for "freedom and better server" - Veziv aka Siwek :w00t:

Nuskei here _/

images

300 players online isn't dead. Its good, not overpopular and not retarded full spawns like shadowcores.
You are clearly mad because you can't have any spawn in Shadowcores and are afraid to take skull. Go to Lunar and have 24.7 pvp.

^ i never played my friend asked me to come war and i didnt even wanna go but he forced me :D

Another dumbass crying for ppl because Lunar is dead U.U
u are talking lunar is dead rly?
ok I will tell u what happen in shadowcores for a long time I log some times on shadowcores and just see ppl playing on dice and botters
blablablablabla cry is free go lunar and fightt

Back